WHO WANTS TO JOIN AN MD2 TRIBE?

edited January 2009 in General Discussion
heh heh. I used to run a tribe in meltdown2 years back when a lot of people still played and with all this interest and a bunch of people actually playing t2 now and playing on the md2 server sometimes it'd be pretty cool to get some tribe matches going. SO I'm thinking of resurrecting my old tribe-- Kings of Meltdown. We used to totally kick ass. I've already probably got one guy in on it. Anybody else interested?

Comments

• heh heh. I used to run a tribe in md2 years back when a lot of people still played and with all this interest and a bunch of people actually playing t2 now and playing on the md2 server sometimes it'd be pretty cool to get some tribe matches going. SO I'm thinking of resurrecting my old tribe-- KoM. I've already probably got one guy in on it. Anybody else interested?

Maybe if you elaborate on what MD2(Meltdown2) is and what your tribe is about, you might pickup more players.
  • My tribe is about the same thing any tribe is about, really-- kicking ass. What more do you want? When we were operating at maybe 20 active members a couple years back we ran weekly practice scrimms and had some pretty cool matches that went down. We used a lot of unorthodox strategies and were pretty organized and had a lot of fun.

Probably wouldn't require practice scrimms, but idk maybe we would if there was enough interest?
  • You might want to hold that thought until the full feature set of T-mail and chat is reenabled. It will make what you want substantially easier.

Also, is this a sign that the community is picking back up when people start spamming JOIN MY CLAN?
  • edited January 2009
    [quote author=TheOracle[xXx] link=topic=228.msg1864#msg1864 date=1231785202]You might want to hold that thought until the full feature set of T-mail and chat is reenabled. It will make what you want substantially easier.[/quote]It doesn't hurt to start scoping out the talent now. ;)

[quote author=TheOracle[xXx] link=topic=228.msg1864#msg1864 date=1231785202]Also, is this a sign that the community is picking back up when people start spamming JOIN MY CLAN?[/quote]Here's hoping!
    SO I'm thinking of resurrecting my old tribe-- Kings of Meltdown.
    As I recall, it wasn't exactly your tribe... :P
  • Is this really spamming it?
  • Topic: WHO WANTS TO JOIN AN MD2 TRIBE?

Yep.
    :D
  • ooooh Get off it!
  • heh heh. I used to run a tribe in meltdown2 years back when a lot of people still played and with all this interest and a bunch of people actually playing t2 now and playing on the md2 server sometimes it'd be pretty cool to get some tribe matches going. SO I'm thinking of resurrecting my old tribe-- Kings of Meltdown. We used to totally kick ass. I've already probably got one guy in on it. Anybody else interested?
    This is not spamming, this guys just looking for people to play with. I would also say this falls into the topics that are acceptable to a category entitled: "General Discussion". We want to see community interaction! We want people building Tribes! We want competition after they build them! Good luck with your tribe mate. To the nay sayers: Do not antagonize something that will benefit us all in the future. Building Tribes is one of those things.
  • How could this be considered spam more than all the "Thanks!" threads?
  • You guys are right.

Bumped for guy looking for members.
  • MaJoR is a MD2 clan.. :)
  • I wouldn't mind checking out the MD scene. I like base and all but, I like to venture out a bit.