How far do you want to go in Tribes 2?

124»

Comments

• Oddly enough, when you stopped keeping the peace in the hostile environment, nothing changed. Everything was fine before, and everything was fine after.

Which really makes me feel like my effort was worth it and/or appreciated in the slightest degree by anyone in this community. Thanks! annoyed.gif

The point is you should have just played. Sitting in obs doesn't do anything for anyone.
    He was passionate about adminning in the beginning, howsoever inexperienced he was at the time. I thought that with time and experience he'd become great, but I suppose the community was too much for him.
  • it's tribes 3

jk it's marble blast omega
    meanwhile.jpg
    Did this ages ago.

Crash7800(GG guy) moved it from its original thread.
    http://forum.instantaction.com/smf/index.php/topic,20590.0.html
  • nice facial expressions
  • yeah cept for the hairlip
  • The lesson to be learned from this thread is that Purest and Blindkilla will take a perfectly good thread and turn it into babbling nonsense.
    one last one before I destroy tribes 2

The lesson from this is terry toes wouldnt know what balls where unless red shifter wasnt hanging his from your mouth. thank you my next show is at midnight.
  • He was passionate about adminning in the beginning, howsoever inexperienced he was at the time. I thought that with time and experience he'd become great, but I suppose the community was too much for him.
    How many new players has the community scared away?
  • man check out this thread.

purest really doesn't like me playing with my friends on goon haven i guess. i don't grief, but i do constantly get accused of doing things that i've never done. I will tk newbies that get in my way or do stupid things (ie constantly repair both gens to full when they're sending lots of rapers), which is why a lot of people don't like me, understandably. However, I like to win, and a lot of people actively get in my way and constantly do stupid things (and should know better). i would (and have) done the same on competitive servers; the difference is, when someone there makes a mistake and gets tk'd, they realize they're doing something stupid enough to get tk'd and will stop doing it in the future.

If guys like eolk would get their heads out of their asses they could stop with their stupid witchhunt. if i wasn't such a nice guy, they've given me more than enough reason to actively grief and cause as much trouble as i can. I choose to play normally, though, almost always doing more for my team than any other player on the server.
  • Just make sure you don't give me more than enough reason to actively cause you grief. My witchhunts aren't half-assed with parole.
  • I'll grief your face.