Garbage this.

edited February 2010 in General Discussion
In just a few days I saw maybe 1 hr of decent game play. The rest is garbage. Same crap that caused its fall before is still here.

I meant delete the tread, the game will fall again regardless.
L 8 r

Comments

• edited December -0001
    terry toes post without a list of reasons why he is the biggest wannabe in all of tribes 2. Oh yeah hows that AssCension game going for Ya.
    I mean with people like you working on it it wont fail right?
    Oh did I misspell that hmmmmmm I dont think so.
    1. I've lost count how many times you've posted about that.
    2. Anybody who can pay attention would have know that ascension shutdown a month ago.
  • edited February 2010
    Welcome back Bass, long time...

Hope you get it going, like to see you in the servers again, you'd see names you remember.

Renegades would be great .

Carp
  • edited February 2010
    About time I been telling Uncle J to get on this for the past 10 months.

Miss Ya!
  • Also, me and a few people are working on the next game. Email me

[email protected]

and I'll give you more info Unlce B! Thanks!
  • what is this Y? haha

and welcome bass :)
  • lol u basshole!
  • I wasn't huge into the scene, but I always loved the game and am super stoked that this is up. Downloading now and lookin' forward to some domination! haha
  • Sup Carpenter, LTNS bud. We used to have some good times on T2 no doubt.
    I miss that.

I sent you an Email Wontdie. You are wasting you time with your Uncle J, he keeps that monkey on his back. I have washed my hands of him completely. Must admit I miss seeing his kids and you as well. Check your email when you get time. I bet all 3 of my kids would love to hear from you John, and I bet a couple would enjoy gaming with you also.

I dont recall Policeman but it has been a long time, no telling who all I killed back then, or who all killed me.

Tx for the Welcome guys.

Oh I bet I know why. :( . Yeah I'd love to see them again. And yeah you and them get on tribes 2 and lets do the damn thing. This guy Atlas WAS running a Ren server but only me and like 4 people ever played so he shut it down.

BTW Police use to play with us on LAK when that's all we use to do lol.
  • In just a few days I saw maybe 1 hr of decent game play. The rest his is garbage. Same crap that caused its fall before is still here.

L 8 r
    I'm curious about what he meant by that.
  • he means people still play hv maps
  • my money is on lack of teamwork and overabundance of mortar spam
  • too much reversioooon
  • Ragequit.
  • Way to go, T2 community. A job well done indeed.
  • so this is why the community is shrinking......
  • edited February 2010
    You can take v2 players out of rebels, but you can't take the v2 out of v2 players.

I could write a similar sentence about base players but at least they think they were using teamwork to capture flags... if they knew the game had flags at all.
  • Should have jumped on one of the #lastgasp pickup games.

obviously he couldn't handle the t2 drama, some people just dont got it you know?

obviously he couldn't handle the t2 drama, some people just dont got it you know?
    Obviously you have strained both your braincells. Give them a rest moron.
    You can't come close to trying to know what I mean. You are obviously a flat liner.
  • Wow you would have fit in here perfectly.
    my money is on lack of teamwork and overabundance of morons e.g. red shifter
    A Blindkilla post without any spelling errors...OH EM GEE!

You can't come close to trying to know what I mean. You are obviously a flat liner.
    Oh the irony.

It's a shame he left without telling us why.
    A Blindkilla post without any spelling errors...OH EM GEE!
    terry toes post without a list of reasons why he is the biggest wannabe in all of tribes 2. Oh yeah hows that AssCension game going for Ya.
    I mean with people like you working on it it wont fail right?
    Oh did I misspell that hmmmmmm I dont think so.

Oh the irony.

well it boils down to the fact he doesn't enjoy t2 like he used to, therefore he quits. no dancin around it lol

Oh the irony.

well it boils down to the fact he doesn't enjoy t2 like he used to, therefore he quits. no dancin around it lol
    You will never make a mind reader moron. Don't give up your day job.
    You need a telescope just to see the trail I made years ago. You damn sure fail at trying to figure out anything I meant. You would be qualified to take out my trash, but I don't need you there either. Just sit down silly boy.
  • Well, aren't humans just lovely
  • *Looks at Oni Link's post date*

We're in the future!
  • :D:D:D:D

in the future... LOL outstanding
This discussion has been closed.