About Renegades

Here are some armor class videos made from gameplay at The Base Rapers Lounge, which runs Ren 24/7.

Intro to Flag D:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raqd8riQLHs
Engineer (Medium): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6frZK8gl8&feature=related
Cyborg (Heavy): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvRKEQDDriQ
Sniper (Light): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5r9pbI1SPo

Spy, Alien, Mercenary and Burster armor class videos are soon to come.

Just released, Sniper video!

Comments

• REN FOR LIFE.
  • Welcome to the past Mujuro
  • this only needed one thread
  • edited February 2010
    I'm sorry that you don't like seeing more Renegades threads. I'm also sorry that you feel the need to make a post like that in forums that belong to a game with such a small community.

There aren'y many T2 players left around so don't ruin it for the few of us that are still doing new things and trying to get people more active.

Stingray did a good amount of work to make that video from today's footage of a Renegades public game. The video and this thread are for those players who are interested in something different. Not for you to comment that you don't care for more Renegades threads.
  • this only needed one thread
  • Having server online and posting videos are completely different topics. Thanks for missing the point and abusing your power to keep Renegades in the dark.

You people ask each other why T2 is dying as you each hold a gas can over its smoldering corpse. Get past your mod bias and split these threads back up.
  • Lets step back for a second. They just want to promote renegades mod. If they do it in a constructive non-spamming way. it is ok.
  • Having server online and posting videos are completely different topics. Thanks for missing the point and abusing your power to keep Renegades in the dark.

You people ask each other why T2 is dying as you each hold a gas can over its smoldering corpse. Get past your mod bias and split these threads back up.
    Split the threads.
    Next time use the PM feature to try solving a problem.
  • Thank You. It feels good to be back. 8)
  • sick sniper video, mang. i hope we get more people in tonight so we can cut some more footage.
  • Hello ren friends. I was just playing on the new servers. It's good to see ren servers back up, I'm pretty rusty though. I'll see who I can get to come back and play.
  • Thank You. It feels good to be back. 8)
    IMHO
    Cant beat the Ren sniper games we had today that's for damn sure.
    RenLak was sweet indeed, was fun as hell.
    You still suck Mujuro! Killed me more than anyone else as usual. ::)
    I can't hit shit now, :-\ well never could.
    Tx for that, Ren gamers.

Renegades is my favorite by far. I might make a Renegades Sig for the Ren gamers to use.
  • Let's keep on-topic, please. Thank you. If you have flaming to do, do it elsewhere.

I wouldn't mind playing a Renegades game. Definitely was one of my favorite balanced mods back in the day.
  • I haven't played any Renegades since I left all those mods back in the past in Tribes 1. It is good to see that people still play mods though.
  • edited February 2010
    Uncle B give me all the old KInc skins and the KInc logo picture, o and the Blue weapon skins again! PLEASE! ;D.

BTW what happened to my post?
  • Uncle B give me all the old KInc skins and the KInc logo picture, o and the Blue weapon skins again! PLEASE! ;D.

BTW what happened to my post?

You need to get with me on msngr so I can send all that crap, some of what you ask for is huge. You can get the kman easy enough, I have it loaded to one of my image sites. Skins need to be sent msngr, too much info for mail, same with the rest of the weapons seeing as I know you want more than just that. My Dynamix folder is 1.23 G

You just need to get with me on msngr.
  • [email protected]

add me. I'll be back in a few hours. I'm playing basketball for Rhodes College and I have to go shoot for a little bit, game tomorrow night. When I get on we shall chat!
  • REN IS AWESOME
  • I have like 3 gigs worth of skins been collecting them for a few years now.
  • It's great to see another server up and even more Renegades traffic ;D
  • I have like 3 gigs worth of skins been collecting them for a few years now.

I want. Gimme.