Is there a way to bind voices to a key?

As topic says: Is there a way to bind voices to a key. I knew a pack I had before had a few sounds (like the pain sounds) in the Key bindings menu, and you had to assign a key. I'm looking for a way to bind whatever I want from the huge Osiris voice pack to any key I want, instead of having to use the standard Menu (You know, "V" and then whatever else)

Comments

• Osiris is an evil and must die. I was going to answer your question until you brought it up.
  • I really don't understand why people enjoy having Osiris..
  • As topic says: Is there a way to bind voices to a key. I knew a pack I had before had a few sounds (like the pain sounds) in the Key bindings menu, and you had to assign a key.
    That would be Voidsay. Doesn't bind Osiris voices however.
  • edited February 2010
    I really don't understand why people enjoy having Osiris..
    B/c it's fricking hilarious
    That would be Voidsay. Doesn't bind Osiris voices however.
    What does it bind?
    Also, which voidsay do you recommend? There's 3 on chainggunned, and 1 on Tribaloutpost http://www.tribaloutpost.com/search/results/query:voidsay
  • Is there any out there that binds custom voice files, like in voice packs?
  • edited February 2010
    http://www.astrolorf.com/scripts/mutefags.zip
    // #autoload
    // #name = NoMoreFuckingGlobalPileOfFuckingShite
    // #author = ilys
    // #warrior = ilys
    // #category = ilys' Scripts

package NoMoreFuckingGlobalPileOfFuckingShite
    {
    	function clientCmdCannedChatMessage(%sender, %msgString, %name, %string, %keys, %voiceTag, %pitch)
    	{
       		%msg = detag( %msgString ); 
    		if (getSubStr(%msg,0,1) $= "\c4")
    			return;
    		parent::clientCmdCannedChatMessage(%sender, %msgString, %name, %string, %keys, %voiceTag, %pitch);
    	}

function clientCmdChatMessage(%sender, %voice, %pitch, %msgString, %a1, %a2, %a3, %a4, %a5, %a6, %a7, %a8, %a9, %a10)
    	{
       		%msg = detag( %msgString ); 
    		if (getSubStr(%msg,0,1) $= "\c4")
    			return;
    		parent::clientCmdChatMessage(%sender, %voice, %pitch, %msgString, %a1, %a2, %a3, %a4, %a5, %a6, %a7, %a8, %a9, %a10);
    	}
    };
    activatePackage(NoMoreFuckingGlobalPileOfFuckingShite);

• ^ What? I don't understand what that means :-\
  • It means you're a fag.
  • Oh so if I use that script, it will mute you hurrr?
  • SUPER BURN!
    Its a script to mute people with voicepacks. I'm pretty sure that's not what you're looking for.
    Is there any out there that binds custom voice files, like in voice packs?
    TracerECM does, but you have to rebind it all, I think.
    Its a script to mute people with voicepacks. I'm pretty sure that's not what you're looking for.
    Yeah, I figured as much
    Is there any out there that binds custom voice files, like in voice packs?
    TracerECM does, but you have to rebind it all, I think.
    No I mean like pressing Number Pad 1 and it says something. With TracerECM I still have to press V to open the menu first. I could then make a few shortcuts to quick sounds, but I'm looking for a way to do it without pressing V
  • Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do? or are you a spambot?