iMac and t2

Are there any known issues with the new iMac computers running t2 ?
If so what should I expect ? And a resolve for known issues ..
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard
* NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3
* ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
* 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB shared L2 cache

* 3.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 6MB shared L2 cache
just some specs on what I may get ....just wondering if anyone had any issues running t2 with this set? thanks

Comments

• It would be good to specify what you're using to emulate a Windows platform, considering, you know, Tribes 2 isn't Mac-compatible.
  • it come with bootcamp..to run windows based programs
  • Well if you're running boot camp then the fact that you're on an iMac isn't an issue. Hardware is hardware... and just about any computer from the past 10 years will play Tribes 2 just fine.

See the support forum if you have stuttering issues because of the multi-core processor.
  • Also, bootcamp isn't "to run windows based programs"... it's "to run Windows". You will have to install Windows and boot into it to run Windows apps. If you want to use stuff at the same time as MacOS, you'll need VMware Fusion or Parallels Desktop, neither of which are free (+ the Windows license on top of it).
  • I understand about boot camp but was wondering about running t2 without it and what everyone is using to emulate windows and were there any other issues by running mac comps with t2..should have been more specific =-)