CornHolio069 is pretending to run a Classic server but it is variant [FRAUD]!!!!

Comments

• burn the witch
  • eat his babies!
  • edited August 2010
    You guys crack me up. This is the Classic Mod 1.5.2 here is proof........
    Note: The Picture Its states the GamePlay Changes have been Enabled. That's part of many changes I selected in one of the config files fron the the Classic 1.5.2 mod file :D:D:D:D

classic152.jpg

The Classic Mod 1.5.2 has a file called SctfPrefs. It lets you pick what you want with this mod here is a very short example of the mod: ( its has a shi! load of options to run with this mod. I turned on Everything.

// ***************************************************************************************************
    // Items with a one in front of them are banned items. Items with a zero in front of them are allowed.
    //
    // Change the one's and zero's to your liking. Its pretty straight foward, each armor size gets it's
    // own banlist.
    //
    // You can switch armor classes by issuing a commandToServer('ArmorDefaults', "Light");
    // ***************************************************************************************************

function setArmorDefaults(%armor)
    {
    switch$ ( %armor )
    {
    case "Light": // Set your servers Light armor bans
    // Packs
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "MPBTeleporter"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "TurretOutdoorDeployable"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "TurretIndoorDeployable"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "ElfBarrelPack"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "MortarBarrelPack"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "PlasmaBarrelPack"] = 0;
    $InvBanList[SCtF, "AABarrelPack"] = 0;
    there is a shi! load more options to pick from in this file

The only additional options is a increased the hit damage a taste more on 3 weapons and thats it roflmfao :D:D:D:D

So if you whiners cant deal with the very small mods I made to 3 weapons well then GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!! roflmfao God dang lol did not know that people like teratos were such big whiners for such a small mod to 3 weapons to the Classic 1.5.2 roflmfao :D:D:D:D

Its still the same ol Classic 1.5.2 mod except for the 3 weapons that I increased the hit damage to 3 weapons and that it!
    owned.gif

Its real simple dont like the additional 3 weapon mods I made to the Classic 1.5.2 mod. It aint rocket science..... Just dont play it roflmfao :D:D:D
  • Deceitful.
    Fraudster.
  • edited August 2010
    Deceitful.
    Fraudster.

Get over it whiner :D:D:D:D
  • besides, everyone knows that ultra is the only worthy way to play t2
  • Deceitful.
    Fraudster.
    owned.gif
    End Of Discussion
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ClassicV2 sounds good.

It goes together like whiners and assholes.
  • ClassicV2 sounds good.
    Stop stealing my idea!! :<
    *sarcasm because i dont care because ill prob never play on the server*
  • I'd love for someone to make that mod.

A grand fusion of two long lost rivals. Love rivals, both cherished and hated, carrying more sexual tension than a princess and a butcher. The merging of Classic's intense competition and V2's frolicking playfulness. The name of this miracle dance of love?
    ClassicV2
  • I'd love for someone to make that mod.

A grand fusion of two long lost rivals. Love rivals, both cherished and hated, carrying more sexual tension than a princess and a butcher. The merging of Classic's intense competition and V2's frolicking playfulness. The name of this miracle dance of love?
    ClassicV2
    gay
  • edited August 2010
    My 2 Cents! ......

I'm not sure what all the whining is all about. This guy modded a few weapons .... So What!.. It would be better than playing the same ol crap on Goon Haven. Don't get me wrong I like Goon Haven but it gets boring play'n the same ol crap day after day. So I'm not why some people are making a big stink about it. I like change and its a nice to see it. I have played on that server of Cornholio's it's fun. Just too bad that some people dont like change. O'well life goes on ;D
  • Is this your third account on this forum?
  • Yes, it is his third account on the forum.
  • i tried making ClassicV2 but it turned out like this instead