Game audio files

edited August 2010 in Support
I'm looking for the game audio files. Specifically the one that says "GOAAAALLLLL!" Can't seem to find it. I see the folder for music but I can't find the other ones.

Ok I found out you must open some folders with WinRAR to see everything inside. I opened the audio.vl2 but I still can't find the "GOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLL"

Comments

• T2 path:
    /base/audio/fx/misc/goal.wav

found in:
    base\TR2final105-client.vl2#audio\fx\misc\goal.wav

using your favorite unzipping program
  • Thank you! ;D

You get 1 Internet cookie.
  • :))
    *eats cookie happily*
  • Ok I'm looking for another one. It's the one that goes "lalalalala..lala..lalalala" If you know what I mean.

In the Osiris.cs file I see
    A: lalalalala", "La la la la laa... la la la la la la la la laa... ", "CGSP.wcmi126",
    under "Monkey Island 3 2/3"
    but I can't seem to find the sound itself. Can anyone show me where or what the file name is? I tried looking for CGSP.wcmi126 but can't find it.
  • Ok I'm looking for another one. It's the one that goes "lalalalala..lala..lalalala" If you know what I mean.

In the Osiris.cs file I see
    A: lalalalala", "La la la la laa... la la la la la la la la laa... ", "CGSP.wcmi126",
    under "Monkey Island 3 2/3"
    but I can't seem to find the sound itself. Can anyone show me where or what the file name is? I tried looking for CGSP.wcmi126 but can't find it.
    that is not a default sound that came with T2 or the TR2 pack... so i believe
  • I found it on the Internet thanks to a friend. It's the "Trololo" song