PLEASE HELP ME AM NEW!

hi guys am new here and i was wondering how do i play?how do i start to play?i cant figure it out.please help me?thx.

Comments

• Moved from Server Support.

See the following:
  • Harbringer.is @gmail.com
    Hello newbie. I wanted to say welcome and if you have any other questions about T2, email me. The forums is your best bet for info, but if want to chat about T2, drop me a line. I would be happy to assist you. HarbringerPain
  • harb when did you register? do you remember the clan bloody knuckles? (back in 02 or 03)
  • edited August 2010
    harb when did you register? do you remember the clan bloody knuckles? (back in 02 or 03)

Sorry so late with this post, but I was away for awhile. Anyway I registered a week after Tribes2 came out. My brother(Screenripper) and I ran around as a double team. And, I don't remember Bloody Knuckles Clan. That was awhile back.. As of now, I am still playing Tribes2 but Solo. I get in alot of Meltdown2(love that mod). The multi-player patching after install won't locate the exe. file and I have tried everything except for the right thing to get it fixed. Maybe someday soon.. anyway as long as I can play, I am happy. :))
  • Hey ! Wild....all the info I need to learn this game....groovy and thanks to whoever is responsible.....kill ya later!
  • ZOMG This thread just will not DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I agree on Meltdown. Its the best. for tribes1 and tribes2