Why do you ban people for auto points?

People are getting banned from Goons left and right. And for what? Auto points? Admins think that once they get a demo, it's proof of HM2. Personally, I like using auto points; it's a part of the game. Especially for a player I love owning because I know they'll cry about it. But with DT gone, everyone is assuming auto points is HM2. It's quite a shame. And it's why the game is starting to die down again. Well, I mean, I know it's fun smashing noobs. But other than that, Goons is killing all the real competition. Shameful act of spite due to suckage.

Comments

• 1) Odd place to post your concerns, considering no one here can address your complaint. Try goonhaven.org.

2) GH is not a comp server. It's a pub.

Again - address issues with policies on the server's website.
  • I was hoping someone else would do it for me.
  • I was hoping someone else would do it for me.
    .....this guy. Place your complaint on goonhave.org and stop cheating. You got banned for a reason, now go read there pub rules...
  • One must really make an ass of themselves first to get binned at goons, and I am talking other than autopoints, you have no grounds to stand on as far as I am concerned, goons is a very tolerant server. Autopoints doesn't really have much effect on a game overall, just individual combat. So don't blame autopoints getting you binned if it was general assholery that did it.
  • One must really make an ass of themselves first to get binned at goons, and I am talking other than autopoints, you have no grounds to stand on as far as I am concerned, goons is a very tolerant server. Autopoints doesn't really have much effect on a game overall, just individual combat. So don't blame autopoints getting you binned if it was general assholery that did it.

Goons bins people?

Good thing they don't ban people!
  • oh the bining, the bining!