T2 Servers page doesn't load

I was playing T2 on Goon Haven yesterday...

I logged back on today and the servers page won't load. When I try to sort through a filter, the only mods I see available are Base and Variant. I do not see Classic or anything else... I hoping this means there's an issue with the torrent patch.

I haven't done anything differently such as change firewalls or modify the game.

The auth server and game servers are both up, so the issue is on my end.

Any ideas as to what could have caused this?

Comments

• I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, with the update patch.

Since my log in information is no longer stored, I must download my *credentials* from the authorization server. Kinda sucks now, b/c I can't even connect to the Auth Serv to log in and play single player or against bots.

Is there a way I could be banned from the Auth Serv? If so, I don't have any clue why. I that's the case, could someone tell me why? Or what is going on?
  • Hi
    Have you read the faq? Try that. This sounds like a firewall/networking issue for sure.
  • The issue was with a secondary firewall that starts when my main av is disabled. I forgot about that, b/c it is usually very lenient. Something about the Auth Serv's message is very odd.
    Anyways, With the current AV I have, it doesn't let me alter the firewall to allow connections to the Auth Serv IP. Soooo, If the next AV I use has the same disliking for the Auth Serv message, and I'm unable to create IP exceptions, chances are I will just opt to not play T2. I mean, I'm not gonna take down my FW just to play T2. LOL. For me that's just too reckless to do.

Thank you for the help.
  • For those looking for a viable alternative to an av/fw that hates t2, try this:

1. Enable the fw in the os.
    2. Run this av: http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus