TRIBES UNIVERSE yeah I saud it you heard it from me

Comments

• lol opps old news ha ha
  • We need :domotwak: and :picard: for times like this one.
  • I can't actually read his posts because of my mute script. Something tells me I'm not missing anything.
  • I can't actually read his posts because of my mute script. Something tells me I'm not missing anything.
    He posted old news 2 weeks after everyone else did and proceeded to praise himself. Then he saw that everyone already knew.
  • lol and the trolls come out from under the bridge I sure ia glad there is something new but I Bet you guys will already thinks your the best at it right ? I cant wait to see you guys out there what will you guys be able to do without your cheat scripts and shit.I mean even though the ones that posted terrytoes and krymore for example suck with them anyways
  • hey this one is much better lonesome and although I hate it the song goes perfect for you fan boys.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XriFfcnlIJM enjoy what time you got left.
  • Always respected you Blakhart and respect you and your game for you theres plenty of time.But for a few of these arrogant jerks who think there important e.g terrytoes and krymore its gonna end soon.
  • lol. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Anyway, funny video. My favorite part was when the kid smashed the skateboard on the box and it flew back up and hit him in the face.
  • Oh man, he's mad.

You can tell because his the intensity of his illiteracy is directly proportional to his anger.
  • lol mad your not worth it the fact that you mister programmer has to post here makes me smile.Shows what a little man you are.Are we lacking somewhere else? Programmer lol are they letting you work there till a good fast-food job opens up.
  • Always respected you Blakhart and respect you and your game for you theres plenty of time.But for a few of these arrogant jerks who think there important e.g terrytoes and krymore its gonna end soon.

Aww that aint nuthin but love! But we need to forgo the personal animosities for the sake of the game. Wether we like v2, classic, base, con, ultra, there are too few of us to attack each other and make each other miserable and drive some from the game. Now if someone simply plays to tk and base kill, those are the ones who need to be driven from the game, not those who love the game!

Compare how many active t2 players there are to most any other online game played today and you will see that we are indeed an elite few. That few could drop to none if, to quote the great Rodney King"can't we all just get along?"!

Can I get a witness?

Putcha hands on the keyboard, can you feeeeeel it?
  • hey tell me how this works please (what is this?)
  • hey tell me how this works please (what is this?)

This is a forum. You chat with fellow forum goers.

Sarcasm aside, how does what work? Tribes Next or Tribes Universe? Tribes Universe is still in development right now. They have a beta available for sign up.

Can you tell me what this means? Are you threatening to kill me and offering Blakhart a little more time to please you so you don't kill him?

I think you need a chill pill.
  • bets on bigbobs spam?
  • edited November 2010
    Always respected you Blakhart and respect you and your game for you theres plenty of time.But for a few of these arrogant jerks who think there important e.g terrytoes and krymore its gonna end soon.

Can you tell me what this means? Are you threatening to kill me and offering Blakhart a little more time to please you so you don't kill him?

I think you need a chill pill.

it pretty simple you TERRYTOES the arrogant no talent dork should remove your head from your rear.This way you might realize your time of feeling that your important is over. Thank you and come again.I know you will LOL

No need to kill people like you anyways you die off and become extinct.
  • hey blindkilla

u mad?
  • I am so angry GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol
  • RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is Dinosaur for "I love you!"