Any old timers?

It's been more years than I care to remember since I have played Tribes. Anyone out there who still remembers me? I'm sure at least Thyth does.

Comments

• I dont remember you but I've played T2 when it launched..so many years ! I missed it! And now I can't create an account here :(
  • Nope, no old timers in these parts of the woods. :P
  • Oh is that so? I seem to remember you as well! Does Foo still lurk around here somewhere? Also, where are the Construction servers? Do they not run on Tribes Next? I only see 3 online :(

Maybe Thyth will remember the good ol' days of he and I playing with Tricon's menu vote admin system? :P
  • been around since T1 ... that make me an old timer?
  • Does Foo still lurk around here somewhere?
    I think Foo moved on to other games/real life
    Also, where are the Construction servers? Do they not run on Tribes Next? I only see 3 online :(
    The [Construction] community has sort of dwindled, so there are fewer servers (and players) :-\
  • Hey apple! This is Emperor's Champ
  • Hey apple! This is Emperor's Chump
    Fixed. :P
  • Got in to T2 the day it released. Dewy (my brother) and I was on T1 way back in '98-99. Dewy was the guy behind the now heavily inactive MiniMod.
  • I played T2 for a few years after it came out. FLuXx|NK was my normal alias.
  • Im old time...back for t1 and t2, although i doubt im very memorable :)
  • I played t2 since day 1. I just found this site today! I can't believe it has been up for 2 years. It's not like I didn't search. Anyways welcome back self!
  • stumpy, were you in action squad beta?

http://www.angryflower.com/action.gif
  • Been here since the beginning.
  • stumpy, were you in action squad beta?

http://www.angryflower.com/action.gif

Heya Blakhart, nope I wasn't. I was in FBI which was just 7 of us. I was in a couple other clans I can't remember. Towards the end I hung out on rebels katabatic. Minotuar, slapdash, thin ice, that big box arena level was crazy, recalacense (sp?), memories. Still my all time favorite game.
  • Also been around since T1 My clan was Phoenix Rage. We competed (but not particularly well :) )
  • I was in on the OG T1. Loved it.
    That was in the day when an AMD 700mhz was the hottest thing around.
    Then i got T2 the week it came out.
    I played it till my fingers bled.
    I was known as BicentenialMan back in the day.
  • I been here since 2002. Years of playing, which makes me and old timer...and I am only 19 years old...sweet. Anyway what is the update? Loosing Tribes 2 has been like a girlfriend to me. I used to spend many hours with it, but after a few years more problems occur and in the end I had to get away. Sure I visit it now and then but its not the same. We are not ment to be.