What Skin Are You In?

Greetings Tribers,
I wanted to see what skins everyone else is using out there. I mostly play in the Goon Haven server, so if you have a favorite skin you enjoy using please share it with us here. I'd be happy to download them and see what else everyone is jetting around in.

Here's mine (and one you won't find in the archives anywhere):

29857621.th.jpg72551023.th.jpg76481476.th.jpg
Download: Black-Chapter-skinz.zip

Enjoy spamming it up with everyone ;D

Comments

• Download the 1.2 GB skins pack. Mostly everyone has it and it has almost all skins ever made...

http://xfer1.the-construct.net/tribes2/textures/skins.zip
  • Thanks HK - I'll initiate that download soon. Do you have a favorite skin? Today while running around in Goon haven I spotted a Spiderman :)

Still haven't seen a better exposed face than our light skin. Aussie capper of ours did a great job back in the day.
  • Hey, my favorite skin is a tie between the Blood Eagle (That's right, one of the normal skins) and the bots' skin. The one the bots wear. By the way, I've been looking everywhere and can't find the bots' skin for download. Do you know a link to download it? Or how I can get it?
  • By the way, I've been looking everywhere and can't find the bots' skin for download. Do you know a link to download it? Or how I can get it?
    That's because they are already in the game. I believe if you enable custom skins in the game you can choose them...
  • edited June 2011
    I believe if you enable custom skins in the game you can choose them...
    I'm guessing you mean the option called 'Show Personal Skins' in game settings? Because I've already turned it on...
    This might be off the topic, but can you display your crosshairs in thirdperson mode?
  • Thanks again for the feedback. The bot skins don't show up as an option to select when you pick custom skins, no - you'll have to download them I think.
    I believe if you enable custom skins in the game you can choose them...
    I'm guessing you mean the option called 'Show Personal Skins' in game settings? Because I've already turned it on...
    This might be off the topic, but can you display your crosshairs in thirdperson mode?

I don't think you can, because technically your 'head' is your crosshair. What ever your head is covering is where your aim is at.
  • edited June 2011
    Yea, I kinda figured that for the skin... And I'll just have to figure out how to aim with my head... lol... Now all I have to do is find the actual bots' skin...
    Question: Are there some files in Tribes 2 that I could copy and move or something that would bring the bots' skin up as a custom?
    Btw: I would download your skin you put up at the top, but I can't stand the Scout, lol.
  • Attached is the bot skins.
    Read the README.TXT in the zip file to install.

The third person ret is, yes, where your head is. If you do want the ret I could cook up a little script if I have time. But if I did, the ret would be square on where your head is, which would probably get annoying.
  • Thanks, This'll probably be my main skin for awhile... lol
  • edited July 2011
    Nice threads. ;D
    [BONG]
  • Attached is the bot skins.
    Read the README.TXT in the zip file to install.

The third person ret is, yes, where your head is. If you do want the ret I could cook up a little script if I have time. But if I did, the ret would be square on where your head is, which would probably get annoying.
    um,sir? those skins arent the original skins ya know...the textures are more blurry on the downloaded one than the ones in game...yeah...im kinda picky about that so is there an actual one that was ripped from the game and the same quality as the original bots :P?