tribes ascend at quakecon

Tribes: Ascend at QuakeCon

Hi-Rez Studios announces that they will be bringing Tribes: Ascend to QuakeCon to allow the public the first chance to go hands-on with the continuation of this shooter franchise. QuakeCon kicks off on August 4 in Dallas, TX. Word is:

Although the game is still in Closed Alpha, conference attendees will get the first public hands-on with Tribes: Ascend at Booth 333 of QuakeCon, held in Dallas, Texas from August 4th-7th 2011. Attendees can also register to win a limited number of keys to the Tribes: Ascend Closed Beta.

“QuakeCon has been called the Woodstock of gaming and we're thrilled to introduce Tribes: Ascend at this show”, says Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios COO. "QuakeCon has always delivered exceptional, competitive multiplayer gaming... for free; and that’s our mission with Tribes: Ascend.”

Comments

• They should have waited for UnrealCon.
  • well shifter you can work on some crappy mods in the meantime lol
  • and you can just keep posting retarded shit
  • 333 is half of 666
  • Wait hold on...

Is blindkilla stupid enough to still be looking forward to this terrible game? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
  • Let's calm this fire down boys. I don't want to get water to put this out...
  • Wait hold on...

Is blindkilla stupid enough to still be looking forward to this terrible game? I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
    lol and wouldnt kryand be stupid enough to call something terrible without even playing it aw I know why your upset you wont be able to use your cheat scripts anymore poor baby.
  • In the end, the fact is that blindkilla is HiRez's target audience for T:A: a complete moron who sucks at games and would never be able to figure out how to play a real Tribes game. So it makes complete sense that he's excited about it despite all of their ridiculous design decisions.
  • Wait hold on...

lol and wouldnt kryand be stupid enough to call something terrible without even playing it aw I know why your upset you wont be able to use your cheat scripts anymore poor baby.

The ironic part is that cheat "scripts" are the only scripts HiRez is allowing in T:A.
  • Aren't most of them pre-built for the Unreal 3 engine? We could have a HappyMod before release again.
  • In the end, the fact is that blindkilla is HiRez's target audience for T:A: a complete moron who sucks at games and would never be able to figure out how to play a real Tribes game. So it makes complete sense that he's excited about it despite all of their ridiculous design decisions.
    Wait hold on...

The ironic part is that cheat "scripts" are the only scripts HiRez is allowing in T:A.
    Aren't most of them pre-built for the Unreal 3 engine? We could have a HappyMod before release again.
    lol you mad?
  • I don't think you understand when you're supposed to use that line. Oh well, just shows how stupid you are.
  • edited July 2011
    I don't think you understand when you're supposed to use that line. Oh well, just shows how stupid you are.
    WHY U MAD LOL

oh and IDGAF what you think I am supposed to do BTW
  • I KNOW IM MAD!
This discussion has been closed.