Tribes 2 doesnt open after cmd

I installed it correctly and I have all my drivers updated. I am running windows 8 32 bit home premium, I've tried running in compatibility mode and as administrator, neither worked.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2600+, ~1.9GHz
Memory: 1536MB Ram
Display: Radeon X1650 Series
Sound: Speakers (VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller

I use to be able to play play on XP but I upgraded recently to Win7. All of my drivers are updated but still nothing, when I go into my task manager I see that tribes2.exe (Launcher) and rubyintersect.dll are both running.

Comments

• I installed it correctly and I have all my drivers updated. I am running windows 8 32 bit home premium, I've tried running in compatibility mode and as administrator, neither worked.

I use to be able to play play on XP but I upgraded recently to Win7. All of my drivers are updated but still nothing, when I go into my task manager I see that tribes2.exe (Launcher) and rubyintersect.dll are both running.
  • My friend has same problem
  • Wait... are you running Windows 8 (The Developer Build) or Windows 7?
    Just to help clear things up, if you have Windows 8: Try running the executable in compatibility mode. I don't know if M$ changed anything that might interfere with the game loading/launching
  • I installed it correctly and I have all my drivers updated. I am running windows 8 32 bit home premium, I've tried running in compatibility mode and as administrator, neither worked.

Strange...works for me if I run as admin...
  • i installed T2 and installed the patch. When I run the program (in admin) says it isn't a win 32 application.
  • See the FAQ.