Kerbs Script: Mortar/Grenade Launcher Reticle not working

I've tried reinstalling that script and it doesn't work. I have support.vl2 as well, and mutefag.cs (Which won't work either), and other ones.

Comments

• Hi
    Add each missing script by its name in your autoload.ini file in your GameData\base\prefs folder. That may help get you sorted.
  • It didn't work. Added them in there and nothing happened. What a bunch of BS. Why would Kerb make a script that easily fails?!! >:(
  • Hmm. What version of support.vl2 are you using? There should be a date in the readme for support. This sounds like a support issue rather than a kerb issue considering how mutefags isn't working either. You might try another version of support.
  • Hi
    Add each missing script by its name in your autoload.ini file in your GameData\base\prefs folder. That may help get you sorted.
    I don't know where your heard this, but that won't do anything.

The OP doesn't describe the issue in adequate detail either though. What OS are you using? Are you running the game as an administrator or standard user? Where exactly are you installing the scripts?

Without this sort of information, just saying "it doesn't work" applies both to your scripts and possible advice.
  • edited February 2012
    Hi
    I don't know where your heard this, but that won't do anything.

I think he's referring to when you put scripts in the /scripts/autoexec/ folder, but I don't think copper20 would have known that... (Where-as any .cs file gets auto executed in this folder, if you are reading this Copper20)

Also, if the script comes in a .vl2 file the chance is good that putting it just inside your /base/ directory should let it work...

But, yes, as Thyth said, we need more info!!