Tribes 2 Special: Last Night's Pubbing Highlights + Sylock Ownage Counter!

Last night was a good night to play Tribes 2. I was only on for 25 minutes, but soon it was clear; it definitely wasn't Sylock's night. First, I kept killing him. Which isn't supposed to happen. He's Sylock, I'm rJay. Second, the only kills he ever got in on me were laser, chain, or a mine-disk to the face while I was in the inventory stations. And last but not least, he had his Adminship removed in front of everyone by mistcane. Oh, happy day.

Comments

• we need to get a phone app to get push notifications of these things, where was I when all the fun was happening!
  • we need to get a phone app to get push notifications of these things, where was I when all the fun was happening!
    LOL IDK, but it was a fun night. :)
  • FF9
    edited May 2014
    i am working on a forums site that allows players to post their news and stuff like that and i will have reporters within the community that take those posts and put them in the rss feed section players can still view the posts and topics just not post in them or make new ones

The site is now up it is called T2 News... ip is t2news.no-ip.info... signup and confirm your email address... message me on here if it doesn't work or you encounter a problem for any reason
  • Yeah, it's not loading.
  • yea i know i am trying to get it shut down but it is not working out that well