aiprofiles.cs

2»

Comments

• I think the difference is this, guys like slush or gunther say dumb/mean things without being banned because the worst thing that happens is someone gets worked up for a few minutes over it.

People that actually destroy get banned.
  • I've stated before, I will state again; I never asked them to.
    I showed where he asked. Not sure how much clearer it can be.

For someone that wasn't around for the actual events, you seem pretty eager to call me a liar, but defend rjay. I think you're just another troll here to insult people and destroy rather than contribute and be a pleasant part of the community.

I think he made a suggestion, as did Rooster, about justification in closing the forums down, and did not ask them to formally do and was more of recommendation, as the post in the cache is edited and not the original one,

As rJay is even apologetic in the thread about things, so not sure, if I am missing something, besides a few people who love twl so much it is blocking their logic & reason.
    Admins, I'd like to comment on behalf of the forums here. Not all of us are the way aforementioned in your threads. I'd like to thank you for taking a stand for rules.

Have a nice day,

rJay

EDIT: You can lock this if you wish; it's likely to be soiled by rabble anyhow.
  • I think the difference is this, guys like slush or gunther say dumb/mean things without being banned because the worst thing that happens is someone gets worked up for a few minutes over it.

People that actually destroy get banned.

is slush and gunther banned, for saying dumb /mean things, as I see folks say lot worse than all of them combined and they still get to play, as just give them a good ole shocklance or motar round, no need to let them talk ya out of your game and ban them over it.

destroying things, is banning rjay over BS. imo
  • someone needs to give this earth kid a timeout

off his meds or something
  • someone needs to give this earth kid a timeout

off his meds or something

mistycane lol, maybe you need to change your diapers!
  • Nice job burning bridges with people actually building things, earth.

Thread is locked. Take this nonsense elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.