Changed my mind

Requested my account be deleted, since thyth seems to think he can close a thread and take a jab at me, while doing so, as I got little respect for that crap.

edit: thanks JBT for putting things into perspective :D

Comments

• Talk about a dramatic over reaction.

How old are we?
  • People like rJay get themselves banned because they don't know how to control their tongue.

Sure life isn't always fair but much of the time it is ourselves who are the approximate cause of our own injury.
  • thx JBT, I agree, you want to split a tribes 2 server from brandzone :D

Not with people infighting and pride being the root of most of the problems.

Not with people infighting and pride being the root of most of the problems.

finding out now mist and heat been lying about brandon and brandzone.com and myself.
    You would think those two would respect Brandon for donating SCP for us all to use, though some folks, obviously, don't gaf
  • No one lied to Brandon. You just really don't know how to interpret things, earth.

Stop plastering shit all over Thyth's forums, he doesn't want to see this garbage.
  • stop causing shit and be glad too, as now having to discuss matters again about you with brandon and sure he does not want to hear about your shit again.
  • Look I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over here out of respect for Thyth and his typically quiet community over here. Brandon isn't unbanning you, so go threaten to post your negative review of Branzone because I'm a nazi etc etc. You're banned, and can return when you show some sanity.

Have a nice day.
  • Look I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over here out of respect for Thyth and his typically quiet community over here. Brandon isn't unbanning you, so go threaten to post your negative review of Branzone because I'm a nazi etc etc. You're banned, and can return when you show some sanity.

Have a nice day.

you made up shit lies about me asking for passwords and money and if you are representing brandzone, that is good enough for any review, as everyone needs to know that before being involved with a company that lets you speak for them and make any decisions. Y0u are known liar now and put brandzone in harms way, by your conduct and actions.

Go piss on t2forums, no one invited you to piss in here...
  • edited June 2014
    Alright buddy, have a nice day.

Edit:

[11:23] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "11-Jun-2014 [08:31] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:30609) [GLOBAL]: sponge you can always send me your password and I can login and join the clan 4u :D hahha";

[7:36] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "13-Jun-2014 [08:17] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:26866) [GLOBAL]: well send me your password hahah";

*Second log was talking to someone different than first, two days later

There's the "lies" about you asking for passwords. Besides the fact you threw up your STAR site and removed the security notice, which is a whole nother story. As for asking for money, go take a look at how many times you say "entry fee" in your attempt to get a tournament going. I mean you said Fragready.com was a sponsor for it, so I asked them, and they said if you continued using their name to attempt to solicit funds they'd have to send a cease and desist. So I must ask, who exactly is the liar?

Stop digging your hole deeper man, you're just making yourself look ignorant.
  • Alright buddy, have a nice day.

Edit:

[11:23] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "11-Jun-2014 [08:31] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:30609) [GLOBAL]: sponge you can always send me your password and I can login and join the clan 4u :D hahha";

[7:36] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "13-Jun-2014 [08:17] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:26866) [GLOBAL]: well send me your password hahah";

*Second log was talking to someone different than first, two days later

There's the "lies" about you asking for passwords. Besides the fact you threw up your STAR site and removed the security notice, which is a whole nother story. As for asking for money, go take a look at how many times you say "entry fee" in your attempt to get a tournament going. I mean you said Fragready.com was a sponsor for it, so I asked them, and they said if you continued using their name to attempt to solicit funds they'd have to send a cease and desist. So I must ask, who exactly is the liar?

Stop digging your hole deeper man, you're just making yourself look ignorant.

those were last weeks old news and you can clearly see the joke, you idiot, or wait, that is what the problem with you, is.

Now you extorting me in IRC for $50 to be unbanned is fact, today.

[13:47:03] * Loaded log from Sun Jun 15 13:42:23 2014
    [13:47:03]
    [13:47:03] 18 50$ and you can be unbanned little buddy

Besides claiming you are representing Brandon and Brandzone in the process, that he claimed the other day, was some lying going on, on the SCP SAD end and was not he, and has not commented on this matter, as of today and your banning me again and on t2forums... as you can dish that shit out and when time to take it..kick and bann is your only defense and then talk smack and flame me, when unable to respond...is like picking on someone with their hands tied behinds their back and claiming your kicked their ass fair and square, when we all know you are a lying, cheat and extortioner now.
  • Make it $45 and we'll call it a deal.
  • Make it $45 and we'll call it a deal.

rest my case.
  • Being a customer of a company doesn't make you a representative of that company.

You aren't making any sense.
  • Being a customer of a company doesn't make you a representative of that company.

You aren't making any sense.

Sashimistcane, did not represent self as a customer to me, and brandon told me personally he is donating SCP and did not say mist was paying for anything...asking for money though, is something that not sure you will admit is worse then me asking to get a group together for a branzone server lease, that would be good for branzone imo..

oPaying mist anything, is totally out of the question, and if Brandon is agreeing to the ban, and mist exorting me, then that will be end of discussion and not more guessing.

Making any sense, is something you failed to do in IRC PM, as go ahead and talk smack about me when not around, shows your character...as that makes perfectly good sense to me, your defending mistcane and supporting a bogus ban...with lies and deceit, as you should not be trusted either, if that is how you are going to continue to conduct yourself.

Saw your new thug clan, looks nice, glad I could help you.

Acting like you speak or think for the community, is delusion... and trying to suggest standing up for rjay is worth banning me, is just more antic bs, that causes more problems to the community, that you seem to promote.

you go play another game is fine, suggesting I do, is not and claiming that, after SCP is gone, T2n is over, is just more hogwash, from you...is that clear?
  • Brandon doesn't run the server. He runs the company. This isn't rocket science.
  • Brandon doesn't run the server. He runs the company. This isn't rocket science.

Mist exhorting me for $$$ may not have been a company move, is my point and mistcane speaking for brandon and brandzone, is another, about me being banned and how brandon supports it being suggest by mistcane...as you were not in the pm, so defending something blind, is rather stupid, or makes you look like you are stupid, no offense.

Did I say brandon runs the server...no I said he does not and he donates it to the community for us all to share and enjoy, out of generosity...
    Mistcane/sashimi, bad mouthing him and his company and then the other day, heat saying it was brandon who banned me and then changed his tune, soon as brandon found out and then claimed it was mist/sashimi who sent the ban list to brandon, further implicating him in banning me, something he adamantly denied and bann was only removed after he had to talk to heat about it.

So either you and your thugs cronies, are are playing Branzone Brandon and I and trying to fool everyone else, or brandon/ brandzone is in on it, and pretending he/they are not, and supporting this behavior and conduct on his server.

It cannot be both ways....may be more rocket science than you can figure out

Who pays the bill and who's business reputation is at stake by letting abusive admins run the server and harass and extort the community with bullying and lying, as that is not the kind of representatives that branzone needs, especially all the shit sashimist talks about him and branzone.

POINT BEING= Sashimi/mistcane, presents self as the owner of the server, and maker of the rules and taken it upon self to imply brandon and branzone is supporting mistcane in all actions, and conduct and including asking me for money to be unbanned.

As I was asking for money to go to Branzone/brandon, not mists greedy pockets, who has already shown numerous times, not to trust the liar and disinformation spread by...

Now if you or mistcane are paying for the server, then I concede and will find another server, though if you are just trying to screw branzone and myself over and others with little regard for respect, and do not care about the generosity of branzone/brandon, that is just sad.
  • You're a fucking moron. Nothing left to say.
  • You're a fucking moron. Nothing left to say.

:P
  • edited June 2014
    Brandon doesn't run the server. He runs the company. This isn't rocket science.

Mist exhorting me for $$$ may not have been a company move, is my point and mistcane speaking for brandon and brandzone, is another, about me being banned and how brandon supports it being suggest by mistcane...as you were not in the pm, so defending something blind, is rather stupid, or makes you look like you are stupid, no offense.

Did I say brandon runs the server...no I said he does not and he donates it to the community for us all to share and enjoy, out of generosity...
    Mistcane/sashimi, bad mouthing him and his company and then the other day, heat saying it was brandon who banned me and then changed his tune, soon as brandon found out and then claimed it was mist/sashimi who sent the ban list to brandon, further implicating him in banning me, something he adamantly denied and bann was only removed after he had to talk to heat about it.

So either you and your thugs cronies, are are playing Branzone Brandon and I and trying to fool everyone else, or brandon/ brandzone is in on it, and pretending he/they are not, and supporting this behavior and conduct on his server.

It cannot be both ways....may be more rocket science than you can figure out

Who pays the bill and who's business reputation is at stake by letting abusive admins run the server and harass and extort the community with bullying and lying, as that is not the kind of representatives that branzone needs, especially all the shit sashimist talks about him and branzone.

POINT BEING= Sashimi/mistcane, presents self as the owner of the server, and maker of the rules and taken it upon self to imply brandon and branzone is supporting mistcane in all actions, and conduct and including asking me for money to be unbanned.

As I was asking for money to go to Branzone/brandon, not mists greedy pockets, who has already shown numerous times, not to trust the liar and disinformation spread by...

Now if you or mistcane are paying for the server, then I concede and will find another server, though if you are just trying to screw branzone and myself over and others with little regard for respect, and do not care about the generosity of branzone/brandon, that is just sad.
    Let me end this discussion for you earth because you seem incompetent to understand to do so. I wouldn't bother having to post but it seems like your crap is getting into the conversation every two seconds on the server. I've read previous threads and tried my best to avoid having to reply. I'm going to use your quotes to handle this too.
    Well, after I asked about who was trying to hack into my email and showed the IP and who it was... and teratos accusing me of malicious acts.
    Just got banned from SCP.

Funny, I am being accused of things, when those involved are the ones being protected ...

Anyways, thanks Misty/Sashimi for bringing things to our attention.
    You complained about being banned on this forum.
    Look back to previous SCP ban threads. This is NOT the forum to fight a ban on. Complain directly or not at all.
    Server administrators do not monitor this site on a regular basis.
    You're suggesting, by removing that security notice, on code you released, changed anything, is just plain ignorance suggesting I was trying to defraud the community, rofl.

Thought you were wiser than that and I either over estimated you, or you just had motives to make a scene about it, and make false accusations.
    You modified, whether or not it was important, teratos's code to remove a security notice. Removing anything is suspicious, no matter the importance. From my understanding, this works along-side the TribesNext match making service... you're lucky Thyth hasn't taken action yet.

...Oh, and you triple posted... not familiar with the Edit button as far as I can see.
    mistcane on Today at 10:35:58 AM
    Problem?
    Obviously there is, your being a threat to the community at large and whole and pure asswipe...anything else, hrrmm, sure you can look in the mirror and figure the rest out.
    mistcane is a capable server administrator. Get over yourself, you got yourself banned, no one else.

...Oh, and you double posted. Edit button. Comes in handy sometimes.
    [13:47:03] * Loaded log from Sun Jun 15 13:42:23 2014
    [13:47:03]
    [13:47:03] 18 50$ and you can be unbanned little buddy
    Besides claiming you are representing Brandon and Brandzone in the process, that he claimed the other day, was some lying going on, on the SCP SAD end and was not he, and has not commented on this matter, as of today and your banning me again and on t2forums... as you can dish that shit out and when time to take it..kick and bann is your only defense and then talk smack and flame me, when unable to respond...is like picking on someone with their hands tied behinds their back and claiming your kicked their ass fair and square, when we all know you are a lying, cheat and extortioner now.
    Make it $45 and we'll call it a deal.
    rest my case.
    Evidence shows you asked for passwords. On a public server, that's frowned upon.

Aside from the humor I got from mistcane... get a grip on reality, earth. The staff on SCP has decided that you're banned, and that is that.

As for this server you want to host, you're not getting donations from the community when they have a perfectly good server to play on. Banned? Play LAN.

rJay got banned, he admitted the faults he made; he has made his statement like a real man and has also moved on like a man. He said that the server is NOT going to prevent him from further playing. You on the other hand seem to like to squat on observer 24/7. I've seen you play once for 2 minutes. After all of this, you're not even remotely closer to getting unbanned without paying the $50, now stated to have lowered to $45 fee. I think it should be raised. Be thankful of mistcane's mercy, because you're becoming an undesirable in this community.

Now with that all said. I'm sorry earth, but that's how it is. Learn to be nice and to NOT handle teratos' code the way you did. If you feel something is in order to be done, make a PRIVATE message to him stating your beliefs and their solutions.
    You're a fucking moron. Nothing left to say.
    This is the blunt answer.
This discussion has been closed.