Menu Screen is Unreadable and Messed Up

I've installed Tribes 2 and the TribesNext patch. However, when I launch the game, the main menu is flickery and very glitchy. When I move the mouse, text and other materials on the menu constantly disappear and reappear.

Is there a compatibility mode I have to use? I'm playing on Windows 7.

Comments

• presume it is runnin opengl mode, try changing the resolution to another size and see if that helps.

check and make sure your video card drivers are updated
  • Try disabling antialiasing in the vid card driver control panel if it's enabled.
  • I'm using integrated graphics with up to date drivers, and the chipset I'm using (Intel HD 4000) doesn't have a setting for antialiasing.

Changing the resolution and the compatibility mode didn't help. However, I tried to record my screen using Fraps to provide a better image of the issues. When I open Fraps, the flickering and glitches that come from the mouse movement just stop, and the menu is clear. Is it a framerate issue?
  • This can usually be resolved by running in a window instead of full screen.
  • There's no control panel setting for antialiasing?
  • edited June 2015
    This can usually be resolved by running in a window instead of full screen.

not for me.

halpmeh.png

have to use my mouse as a magnifying glass of sorts.
    it would also appear that since my hiatus ive been forgotten by the master server as well.

EDIT: okay wow... sorry, i had no idea the image would explode the layout like that >_>
  • Try disabling antialiasing in the vid card driver control panel if it's enabled.
    This is why I have it disabled. So get off my back. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • What graphics processor is your computer running, and do you have the latest drivers?