SCP and TribesNext Forums

What is up on censoring and closing discussion in regards to the server, here?

This is a forums for tribes next and if you are part of the SCP corruption concerns posted, just let us know.

Otherwise, stop closing threads and let us speak our grievances here, that has been expressed by numerous community members, including myself.

No need to protect SCP from backlash, from irate members..unless you are supporting their agenda and in the case, delete my account or ban me.

As I have no need to participate here further, with corruption of the website owners be part of the problem, that has been addressed.

Please move this post to proper forum and do not close it, as this is the forum for the game and if it a sham and just here to promote corruption on server and rouge admins and silence the victims and not let them/us express ourselves, about the situation, within reason, with or without bad words, that is our prerogative and if the admins here, want to keep the discussion from happening here, where it belongs, imho.

Sad day for tribes next forums and understanding now, the true nature of the problem.

Otherwise, let us just speak our minds and let heat and sashimisticane speak up for themselves and their supporters, as it is best thing have read on this forum, in general is the distaste for the admins on SCP and their conduct and those who are on their team.

Just let us know if you are on their team or the communities as a whole, as being neutral is ok, just don't take sides and defend SCP and try to say the forum is not the place, for discussing it and make a mockery of this place and us all.

View Profile PM (Offline)

Yesterday at 04:51:23 PM »

Can be directed to the http://www.t2forums.com/ site.

Please turkeh, no disrespect, that forum is ran by SCP cronies and crew, and they banned the complainants, same manner as SCP, as you fully are aware of and know...so please do not suggest we complain or discuss anythinng on that lame site.

Comments

• Seeing some suggesting of taking discussions from here, there..

Little confused on why those who are complaining about issues on SCP would consider doing so, based on the advice from anyone here, as I am certainly questioning that rational, for obvious reasons, when t2forums is ran by the same group of people accused of community abuse, lying, pedophile ring allegations, lying to and about Brandon at branzone who host SCP and covering up their actions by banning members.

Merge this thread, is suggested, rather than lock, delete or other, if it is considered the same, as my other thread just started, as I added a poll here, as these are two threads, two polls and if you need more space on server, let us know and be glad to donate to help you pay for the space.
  • What is up on censoring and closing discussion in regards to the server, here?

Because there are better places to voice your concerns about a server not owned and operated by TribesNext as per Turkeh's Thread. That's all there is to it.

Also:

It's one thing to have one thread dedicated to the subject. It's another to have stuff of the same manner repeatedly posted despite having the same answer being told three times to different people. Turkeh had to make a sticky about it because TribesNext literally cannot do anything about the issues and complaining about it here time and time over again isn't going to get anything done.
  • What is up on censoring and closing discussion in regards to the server, here?

This is a forums for tribes next and if you are part of the SCP corruption concerns posted, just let us know.

Otherwise, stop closing threads and let us speak our grievances here, that has been expressed by numerous community members, including myself.

No need to protect SCP from backlash, from irate members..unless you are supporting their agenda and in the case, delete my account or ban me.

As I have no need to participate here further, with corruption of the website owners be part of the problem, that has been addressed.

Please move this post to proper forum and do not close it, as this is the forum for the game and if it a sham and just here to promote corruption on server and rouge admins and silence the victims and not let them/us express ourselves, about the situation, within reason, with or without bad words, that is our prerogative and if the admins here, want to keep the discussion from happening here, where it belongs, imho.

Sad day for tribes next forums and understanding now, the true nature of the problem.

Otherwise, let us just speak our minds and let heat and sashimisticane speak up for themselves and their supporters, as it is best thing have read on this forum, in general is the distaste for the admins on SCP and their conduct and those who are on their team.

Just let us know if you are on their team or the communities as a whole, as being neutral is ok, just don't take sides and defend SCP and try to say the forum is not the place, for discussing it and make a mockery of this place and us all.

This general inflammatory attitude/tone in your post (and others like it) are the reason the threads are being locked.
    If the community wants to have a discussion about how SCP is bad, and could be improved or replaced while using grown-up words, logic, and basic human decency to do so they are free to make such posts.
    As it stands the typical anti-SCP threads cropping up are the equivalent of a two-year old throwing a tantrum because you put the candy out of their reach, or the bullshit "drama" of teenagers when they threaten to kill themselves over such nonsensical life events as not being invited to the prom.
    A great example of this being the comment merged from your other post:
    [...] when t2forums is ran by the same group of people accused of community abuse, lying, pedophile ring allegations, lying to and about Brandon at branzone who host SCP and covering up their actions by banning members.
    Please turkeh, no disrespect, that forum is ran by SCP cronies and crew, and they banned the complainants, same manner as SCP, as you fully are aware of and know...so please do not suggest we complain or discuss anythinng on that lame site.
    As I do not visit those forums I actually wouldn't know who has or has not been banned.
  • So I guess that this topic could be closed then.
    earth, you're mad because you advertised your crap the forum and everyone was smart enough to understand the shady nature of it. We don't mind playing with you, so long as you don't pull these little stunts.

There is no SCP corruption, never has, never will be. Deal with it.
  • think we can discuss this as adults and if insulting the OP is what someone feels the need to do, that is fine with me, since I started this thread.

I am fine with keeping the tone down and discussing it like rational adults, and fine with those who are not able to do so and have to insult others, to make their points.

Speak freely and without threats of locking the threads, because it strikes a nerve or friends are upset, that the community is questioning some of the politics of certain members and their behavior is being discussed, and heaven help us, flamed SCP admins and cronies...as the ultimate sin and no, no...rofl.

Those who protect the SCP staff and other members who have been banning members and making up lies and twisting words, should be including in any grievances, since they condone the SCP actions and try and close any discussions.

Line in the sand, does not need to be drawn out, though place here for those who choose a side, should be fine, long as the field is equal play and not one sided and unfair and further supporting the corruption and abuses, the community has been dealt on SCP by the admins.

Because there are better places to voice your concerns about a server not owned and operated by TribesNext as per Turkeh's Thread. That's all there is to it.

Also:

It's one thing to have one thread dedicated to the subject. It's another to have stuff of the same manner repeatedly posted despite having the same answer being told three times to different people. Turkeh had to make a sticky about it because TribesNext literally cannot do anything about the issues and complaining about it here time and time over again isn't going to get anything done.

This is tribesnext, the master support site forums, for any and all servers and all to do with tribesnext, last I checked...

No one asked tribesnext to do anything about it, take sides, or anything...though expect to have our discussion about it, where it belongs..right here.
    earth, you're mad because you advertised your crap the forum and everyone was smart enough to understand the shady nature of it. We don't mind playing with you, so long as you don't pull these little stunts.

wrong.
  • No one asked tribesnext to do anything about it, take sides, or anything...though expect to have our discussion about it, where it belongs..right here.

Sure, ignore the rest of it.
  • Firstly, I'm unconvinced that the TribesNext boards are the right place to discuss grievances with particular servers, but as long as people behave themselves, I don't care about topics of discussion. In order to keep the forum experience consistent for everyone, I will continue to lock threads that become a hostile battle of wits, and merge threads on essentially the same topic. Behave, and you won't get locked topics.

Secondly, it's not clear to me what your objectives are from discussing issues with a particular server here. I don't have any special power to control how a particular server is administrated, and I doubt airing grievances here will convince or coerce those that do administer that particular server to change their mind.

If you're really so unhappy with the way SCP is handled, run your own server: they are under no obligation to let you play there. If you're unhappy with the way the TribesNext board is moderated, run your own forums: we are under no obligation to provide a free speech soapbox. If you're unhappy with TribesNext as a whole, we'd be happy to refund the $0.00 purchase price of the patch to send you on your way.

If you believe you can do better: start building that better community, and if you're as right as you believe, people will follow. Be the agent of your own happiness.
  • edited August 2014
    So I guess that this topic could be closed then.

wrong.
    think we can discuss this as adults...
    Nope... can't keep straight face.

Here's what I think about how your mind works based on everything I've witnessed... I'm 100% right, 100% of the time. I can do no wrong and I consider everyone around me insignificant.

If that's how you wish to live life, then that's fine with me. Say that someone is wrong when anyone else can say otherwise? I'll quote what you said to me via PM, because it describes you perfectly.
    ok dumb fuck.
    Firstly, I'm unconvinced that the TribesNext boards are the right place to discuss grievances with particular servers, but as long as people behave themselves, I don't care about topics of discussion. In order to keep the forum experience consistent for everyone, I will continue to lock threads that become a hostile battle of wits, and merge threads on essentially the same topic. Behave, and you won't get locked topics.

Secondly, it's not clear to me what your objectives are from discussing issues with a particular server here. I don't have any special power to control how a particular server is administrated, and I doubt airing grievances here will convince or coerce those that do administer that particular server to change their mind.

If you're really so unhappy with the way SCP is handled, run your own server: they are under no obligation to let you play there. If you're unhappy with the way the TribesNext board is moderated, run your own forums: we are under no obligation to provide a free speech soapbox. If you're unhappy with TribesNext as a whole, we'd be happy to refund the $0.00 purchase price of the patch to send you on your way.

If you believe you can do better: start building that better community, and if you're as right as you believe, people will follow. Be the agent of your own happiness.
    I like this.

wrong.
    think we can discuss this as adults...
    Nope... can't keep straight face.

Here's what I think about how your mind works based on everything I've witnessed... I'm 100% right, 100% of the time. I can do no wrong and I consider everyone around me insignificant.

If that's how you wish to live life, then that's fine with me. Say that someone is wrong when anyone else can say otherwise? I'll quote what you said to me via PM, because it describes you perfectly.
    ok dumb fuck.
    Firstly, I'm unconvinced that the TribesNext boards are the right place to discuss grievances with particular servers, but as long as people behave themselves, I don't care about topics of discussion. In order to keep the forum experience consistent for everyone, I will continue to lock threads that become a hostile battle of wits, and merge threads on essentially the same topic. Behave, and you won't get locked topics.

I like this.

No issues with behaving here and discussing this like ladies and gentlemen.
  • No one asked tribesnext to do anything about it, take sides, or anything...though expect to have our discussion about it, where it belongs..right here.

Sure, ignore the rest of it.

I will be glad to elaborate for you, if you really think it needs to be said.
  • Firstly, I'm unconvinced that the TribesNext boards are the right place to discuss grievances with particular servers, but as long as people behave themselves, I don't care about topics of discussion. In order to keep the forum experience consistent for everyone, I will continue to lock threads that become a hostile battle of wits, and merge threads on essentially the same topic. Behave, and you won't get locked topics.

You may have missed my point, and/or we disagree, your advice and suggestions are humorous, to say the least, thank you, for your comments

You may have missed my point, and/or we disagree, your advice and suggestions are humorous, to say the least, thank you, for your comments
    Missed what point? Personally, I think Thyth nailed it.

And I think I've covered this before, but you seem to like to double/triple post for no reason whatsoever. There's this need little Edit button. Try it.
  • 8) To each, their own, opinions.
  • 8) To each, their own, opinions.
    Not when it comes to an edit button. Many forums enforce the usage of the edit button with bans.
  • Thyth nailed it with JUST the thing about $0.00 quip. XD It was free. I'm rJay of all people and *I* dont' even believe there was huge conspiracies anymore. I saw I was being an ass. You should, too. It really makes you feel better to know you matured through something, even if you aren't ever unbanned etc.
  • edited August 2014
    think we can discuss this as adults and if insulting the OP is what someone feels the need to do, that is fine with me, since I started this thread.

I couldn't help but note that none of the replies prior to the quoted post were in any way insulting.

I would suggest that you go to T2Forums and air your complaints there, however I know already that you were banned some time ago. Perhaps keeping a low profile and focusing on dealing with the issue at hand would get you significantly further than the approach I saw you take, which was to open a new topic almost every day ranting about the original issue, creating new issues and attacking people and then asking for donations for a server immediately after that. If you cannot see why people would react negatively to you being offensive and causing unnecessary difficulties within the community, then you need to work on your socialization skills. If you fail to see why people would react negatively to you asking for donations after you've attacked an entire community...

At this point, I do not give a single fuck about how you have or have not been treated, because you have proven to me and to everyone here that you are entirely responsible for it. Also that PM you sent me some time ago: If you were truly sorry about something you said, even as silly as that, then why are you still attacking people? You told me that you've been "falsely accused and you seem to be supporting the opposition", while at the time you could not prove that the accusations were false. My post was neutral, asking you to tone down your ranting and suggesting a different approach.

For either side, there is nothing left to say and little that we care to say.
  • Thyth nailed it with JUST the thing about $0.00 quip. XD It was free. I'm rJay of all people and *I* dont' even believe there was huge conspiracies anymore. I saw I was being an ass. You should, too. It really makes you feel better to know you matured through something, even if you aren't ever unbanned etc.

I could care less about being unbanned SCP, long as not being told, cannot complain about it here and the ones involved and make sure the others know and we can discussing,..nothing wrong with conjecture, imho.
  • think we can discuss this as adults and if insulting the OP is what someone feels the need to do, that is fine with me, since I started this thread.

I couldn't help but note that none of the replies prior to the quoted post were in any way insulting.

I would suggest that you go to T2Forums and air your complaints there, however I know already that you were banned some time ago. Perhaps keeping a low profile and focusing on dealing with the issue at hand would get you significantly further than the approach I saw you take, which was to open a new topic almost every day ranting about the original issue, creating new issues and attacking people and then asking for donations for a server immediately after that. If you cannot see why people would react negatively to you being offensive and causing unnecessary difficulties within the community, then you need to work on your socialization skills. If you fail to see why people would react negatively to you asking for donations after you've attacked an entire community...

At this point, I do not give a single fuck about how you have or have not been treated, because you have proven to me and to everyone here that you are entirely responsible for it. Also that PM you sent me some time ago: If you were truly sorry about something you said, even as silly as that, then why are you still attacking people? You told me that you've been "falsely accused and you seem to be supporting the opposition", while at the time you could not prove that the accusations were false. My post was neutral, asking you to tone down your ranting and suggesting a different approach.

For either side, there is nothing left to say and little that we care to say.

Are you talking to me?

I already showed what and how they twisted it around and made crap up about me and lot more, all there allegations are pure stupid and what is worse is those who actually believe them and do support them, for any reason, knowing they are making it up, if they read the rebuttals I presented.

Are you talking to Rjay, or is your low blow insult about socialization and all something we should take serious...or just more insults toward me.

Did you read the pedofile memo and the browser code security false flag report?
  • Oh, here we go again. Another battle of wit that I choose not to witness. Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.