TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  Changed my mind « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Changed my mind
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:01:11 AM »
Requested my account be deleted, since thyth seems to think he can close a thread and take a jab at me, while doing so, as I got little respect for that crap.

edit: thanks JBT for putting things into perspective Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:19:20 AM by ({STAR})earthinhabitant »

Jack Booted Thug
Nugget³

View Profile
1: June 02, 2014, 04:08:35 PM »
Talk about a dramatic over reaction.

How old are we?
Jack Booted Thug
Nugget³

View Profile
2: June 02, 2014, 04:10:18 PM »
People like rJay get themselves banned because they don't know how to control their tongue.

Sure life isn't always fair but much of the time it is ourselves who are the approximate cause of our own injury.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
3: June 03, 2014, 04:24:24 AM »
thx JBT, I agree, you want to split a tribes 2 server from brandzone Cheesy

Jack Booted Thug
Nugget³

View Profile
4: June 10, 2014, 07:40:28 AM »

Not with people infighting and pride being the root of most of the problems.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
5: June 10, 2014, 10:09:13 AM »

Not with people infighting and pride being the root of most of the problems.

finding out now mist and heat been lying about brandon and brandzone.com and myself.
You would think those two would respect Brandon for donating SCP for us all to use, though some folks, obviously, don't gaf

mistcane
Nugget

View Profile
6: June 15, 2014, 10:39:02 AM »
No one lied to Brandon. You just really don't know how to interpret things, earth.

Stop plastering shit all over Thyth's forums, he doesn't want to see this garbage.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
7: June 15, 2014, 11:00:27 AM »
stop causing shit and be glad too, as now having to discuss matters again about you with brandon and sure he does not want to hear about your shit again.

mistcane
Nugget

View Profile
8: June 15, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »
Look I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over here out of respect for Thyth and his typically quiet community over here. Brandon isn't unbanning you, so go threaten to post your negative review of Branzone because I'm a nazi etc etc. You're banned, and can return when you show some sanity.

Have a nice day.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
9: June 15, 2014, 11:16:19 AM »
Look I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you over here out of respect for Thyth and his typically quiet community over here. Brandon isn't unbanning you, so go threaten to post your negative review of Branzone because I'm a nazi etc etc. You're banned, and can return when you show some sanity.

Have a nice day.

you made up shit lies about me asking for passwords and money  and if you are representing brandzone, that is good enough for any review, as everyone needs to know that before being involved with a company that lets you speak for them and make any decisions.  Y0u are known liar now and put brandzone in harms way, by your conduct and actions.

Go piss on t2forums, no one invited you to piss in here...

mistcane
Nugget

View Profile
10: June 15, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
Alright buddy, have a nice day.

Edit:

[11:23] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "11-Jun-2014 [08:31] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:30609) [GLOBAL]: sponge you can always send me your password and I can login and join the clan 4u Cheesy hahha";

[7:36] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "13-Jun-2014 [08:17] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:26866) [GLOBAL]: well send me your password hahah";

*Second log was talking to someone different than first, two days later

There's the "lies" about you asking for passwords. Besides the fact you threw up your STAR site and removed the security notice, which is a whole nother story. As for asking for money, go take a look at how many times you say "entry fee" in your attempt to get a tournament going. I mean you said Fragready.com was a sponsor for it, so I asked them, and they said if you continued using their name to attempt to solicit funds they'd have to send a cease and desist. So I must ask, who exactly is the liar?

Stop digging your hole deeper man, you're just making yourself look ignorant.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:29:46 AM by mistcane »
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
11: June 15, 2014, 12:42:17 PM »
Alright buddy, have a nice day.

Edit:

[11:23] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "11-Jun-2014 [08:31] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:30609) [GLOBAL]: sponge you can always send me your password and I can login and join the clan 4u Cheesy hahha";

[7:36] @(sashimi) $ChatLog = "13-Jun-2014 [08:17] earth (earth, ({STAR}), 3044281, IP:201.191.XX.XX:26866) [GLOBAL]: well send me your password hahah";

*Second log was talking to someone different than first, two days later

There's the "lies" about you asking for passwords. Besides the fact you threw up your STAR site and removed the security notice, which is a whole nother story. As for asking for money, go take a look at how many times you say "entry fee" in your attempt to get a tournament going. I mean you said Fragready.com was a sponsor for it, so I asked them, and they said if you continued using their name to attempt to solicit funds they'd have to send a cease and desist. So I must ask, who exactly is the liar?

Stop digging your hole deeper man, you're just making yourself look ignorant.

those were last weeks old news and you can clearly see the joke, you idiot, or wait, that is what the problem with you, is.

Now you extorting me in IRC for $50 to be unbanned is fact, today.

[13:47:03] * Loaded log from Sun Jun 15 13:42:23 2014
[13:47:03] 
[13:47:03] 18<sashimi> 50$ and you can be unbanned little buddy
[/color][/font][/font][/size][/size][/b]

Besides claiming you are representing Brandon and Brandzone in the process, that he claimed the other day, was some lying going on, on the SCP SAD end and was not he, and has not commented on this matter, as of today and your banning me again and on t2forums... as you can dish that shit out and when time to take it..kick and bann is your only defense and then talk smack and flame me, when unable to respond...is like picking on someone with their hands tied behinds their back and claiming your kicked their ass fair and square, when we all know you are a lying, cheat and extortioner now.

mistcane
Nugget

View Profile
12: June 15, 2014, 12:44:10 PM »
Make it $45 and we'll call it a deal.
({STAR})earthinhabitant
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
13: June 15, 2014, 12:48:49 PM »
Make it $45 and we'll call it a deal.

rest my case.

teratos
Assault

View Profile
14: June 15, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »
Being a customer of a company doesn't make you a representative of that company.

You aren't making any sense.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines