Hi names Elven

I found out the original tribe 2 was releaed as free ware recently, and I found this little project while lookinf for mods. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and the like/\.

Comments

• I found out the original tribe 2 was releaed as free ware recently, and I found this little project while lookinf for mods. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and the like/\.
    Yeah, HiRez fails to mention that you gotta come here for online functionality.
  • edited October 2015
    Yeah I know how you feel, I was with the halo custom edition community for the longest time. And thats treated as a sort of black sheep.
  • Yeah, HiRez fails to mention that you gotta come here for online functionality.

Actually, they mentioned wanting to add it to the site and now the TN instructions are on the TU site. Time for a new influx of players?
  • Hello,
    I hope the Hi-Rez announcement will bring more players. I already knew about tribesnext but this announcement make me reinstalling the game.
    But the instruction on the TU website don't work. On applying the patch there is an error: Readme.txt not the correct version.
    They should link the tribesnext installer which work perfectly.
  • Welcome back to T2.
  • Yeah, HiRez fails to mention that you gotta come here for online functionality.

Actually, they mentioned wanting to add it to the site and now the TN instructions are on the TU site. Time for a new influx of players?
    Yes, they added it since the last post I made.