No War 2003 Servers Up ?

War 2003 was hands down the best mod or game i have ever played in my life from building a crazy base to head shots with the particle rifles and of course nuking crap ! lol.

How come nobody hosts a war 2003 mod :( downloaded the game and got everything setup and was really hoping there would be one up and there isn't :*(

Comments

• There were some war200x servers up a while back no one played in. Host one and see if you get any players. There's like three or four servers that get any players today, one classic, one lak, one meltdown, and an arena. Some of them barely get any traffic at all, most play classic.
  • There were some war200x servers up a while back no one played in. Host one and see if you get any players. There's like three or four servers that get any players today, one classic, one lak, one meltdown, and an arena. Some of them barely get any traffic at all, most play classic.

thats really sad :( Wish there was a way to get people back into it. I really miss that darn mod. Basically the best part was building a crazy base so nobody could get in without great strategy or a nuke lol. Ski was also better because more energy and also tons of gun modes was awesome for sniping and crazy damage lol