Miami Vehicles server/Houstan vehicles server + Necrobones Mod dogfight server

This was my life back in the day. the best fucken days of my life playing huge servers just never got old ever. necrobones dog fight is the shit and i just wanna play it forever but i cant. I get on sometimes and just fly around all by myself cuz the flying is the best ever. help tribes. someone with alot of money just buy tribes ascend and the rights to tribes from hi rez. im not joking. my love and passion for this game has no bounds. help tribes. I want people to feel like I did playing this game.

Comments

• I miss the days of HV and MV servers. I would spam the join button to get into the server, hoping for that 63/64 slots during prime time. Large scale gaming in 2001-2003 was awesome.

It was a long time ago, maybe an interview with David Georgeson on Tribal War, that I heard the Tribes IP was worth around $6-8 million before Hi-Rez bought it.

On the bright side, the community has provided various ways for Tribes 2 to remain playable online, offline and LAN.
  • I miss it too.
  • edited August 2018
    Could someone please make a community to revive and share this. im not good at it but I know there is people out there with power who could help. id do anything to be able to 64 full game like hv/mv....

just pay people to play. if someone can get all the maps and host a server ill try to get people to play idk hit up discords... it can work if you want it to. join me to revive this.

tribes needs you. all games are shit nowadays. im fucken 29 getting ancient and just wanna go back in time and never leave.
  • Ditto are there any PUG game time ever or anything, i'm in Sydney and would happily play at 3 am with a 300+ ping just for the fun of it... ;D
  • came back after years, really bring memories of happy days playing tribes. ;D
  • [quote author=Konishki[!] link=topic=4082.msg29557#msg29557 date=1557392590]
    Ditto are there any PUG game time ever or anything, i'm in Sydney and would happily play at 3 am with a 300+ ping just for the fun of it... ;D
    [/quote]

Sevral stralians play almost every day at discord pub wih 300 pong.
    One of them with mouse and joystick.

:D