Active players?

Any active groups out there playing regularly?? Loved this game and always come back.

Wish there was a way to revive it in a new version.....

Comments

• Any active groups out there playing regularly?? Loved this game and always come back.

Wish there was a way to revive it in a new version.....
    TAC 2 peeps still meet every Friday night at about 10:30 PM Eastern Time. Sometimes doesn't get going til about 11 or 11:30 depending. Visit www.tacmod.com for more info. Also, there's a good number on the Classic server on Friday and Saturday nights, usually.
  • "Dischord PUB" usually gets pretty full at around 8pm EST. I'd also suggest "Yard Sale", but it isn't as busy. "TRIUMPH Bot Abuse" is a good one I've heard, but I don't have the Triumph mod so I haven't played it.
  • Hey everybody!

Can't wait to join you all back online for some Tribes 2! I really loved this game when I was a kid, and I can't wait to get back in the Shrike again.

Used to play with |HV| back in ~2003 or so in my early teens. I remember 32 v 32 clan matches and all of that good stuff. The |HV| TeamSpeak had some of the funniest chats I've ever heard on the internet. We were really like a close-knit family. I couldn't be more excited to see that the community is still here. The people were always the best part of this game.

The account creation server seems to be down, so I'm having a bit of trouble creating an account, but at soon as it comes back up I'll hopefully be back on to play with you once more.

-Fyberwire
  • Yeah man, Houston Vehicles was the place to play. Good times.
  • Hi all.

I'm attempting to set up my tribesNext account in order to play online, but it will not let me continue past the second page after I select "Create Account" because it says that the servers are offline. Am I doing something wrong here? Could it be something to do with my firewall?
  • Account server should be reachable again as of last weekend. There were some issues with a nearby network device that I noticed and resolved then. Downtime was about 9 days.