I'm in Love

On a whim today I decided to look up Tribes 2 since I've been wanting to play something different and I found this site.

I loved my days shock lancing people back when it first came out. I even picked up T:V when it came out to my disappointment(no lance >:( ).

So yeah, I love what I see here and I can't wait to be playing with you all in the near future. Watch your backs.

On a side note, I hope someone will be putting up a Meltdown 2 server.

Comments

• Welcome to TribesNext!! We'll look forward to playin with you when the patch comes out :)
  • On a whim today I decided to look up Tribes 2 since I've been wanting to play something different and I found this site.

I loved my days shock lancing people back when it first came out. I even picked up T:V when it came out to my disappointment(no lance >:( ).

So yeah, I love what I see here and I can't wait to be playing with you all in the near future. Watch your backs.

On a side note, I hope someone will be putting up a Meltdown 2 server.

Good to hear, it's always nice to have new and returning players, Look forward to seeing you again.
  • edited November 2008
    Sit tight while things get going around. Support is always appreciated! :D

Please note that good seats in the drama costs $2.00 a seat; the popcorn is free.
  • I love popcorn. ;)
  • only if its Cheddar flavored or Caramel. :P goes to get some goodies....
  • For a sec there I thought you said "cheddar flavored caramel" and was like wtf