Show of Appreciation

edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Dev's & Moderators,

I Though awhile this morning on how much "time" it takes to host moderate. W ether you spend little or a lot of time for us its still the same= A sacrafice on your part. THANK YOU! And thought we all could post just alittle/small something to show SERIOUSLY how much we appreciate "you" guys that are working on it. Or are always working on keeping this all up for us. Thanks a Load!!!! You guys know who you are 8). If I tried to name all of you I am sure id forget someone and they would feel left out or under appreciated. And this thread would be pointless. All those that post here to show their appreciation: Please be serious and lets show them we really mean what we say about our gratitude. So send check or money order to my home adress xD ha ha ha =P ;D. (Edit: So Phantom knows the pay part was a "JOKE!")

And Merry Christmas to one and all! May your pocketbooks survive the plunge.

~PapaBear and Gang

Comments

• Yes indeed! I'm Looking forward to playing Tribes online again. Woohoo! Thanks in advance to those who have the knowhow and dedication to get this done.
  • Dev's & Moderators,

I Though awhile this morning on how much "time" it takes to host moderate. W ether you spend little or a lot of time for us its still the same= A sacrafice on your part. THANK YOU! And thought we all could post just alittle/small something to show SERIOUSLY how much we appreciate "you" guys that are working on it. Or are always working on keeping this all up for us. Thanks a Load!!!! You guys know who you are 8). If I tried to name all of you I am sure id forget someone and they would feel left out or under appreciated. And this thread would be pointless. All those that post here to show their appreciation: Please be serious and lets show them we really mean what we say about our gratitude. So send check or money order to my home adress xD ha ha ha =P ;D.

And Merry Christmas to one and all! May your pocketbooks survive the plunge.

~PapaBear and Gang

how about you send thaose checks elec's way, krash's way, or to any other developer of mods out there who devote time fro mtheir lives to make yours better.
  • Perhaps it would more appropriate to setup a donation link to a charity of choice of those members. $0.02
  • I've been monitoring this site for a while I can't wait for this patch to come out, but to show how much I appreciate it I decided to register just to post this. I'm sure there are a lot of others waiting for this patch even though they haven't registered.
    I'm going to do my part though when this thing is finally released and tell as many people as I can to get this thing going.
  • I think we've all done a little something to help this project get to where it is now.
  • Us playing the Mod until now has brought this about. In reality, its everyone's participation in Tribes 2 Construction & other mods over the years that have made this patch happen.

So thanks to everyone that continues to keep this community alive. Without everyone's support, this Mod and game would have died out a long time ago.
  • I agree with you Bob. Long live for Tribes 2!
  • Hear, hear! (Or is it here, here?) ;D
  • Evil Genius, I registered just for posting in this thread as well :).

Tribes 2 is a great and unique game. It is way too good not to keep it going.
  • I truly appreciate the hard work everyone went through to get T2 back out there. Once word gets around we will be seeing some nice crowds I'm sure.

Thanks all!
  • Also wanted to say a huge THANKS for the work guys ! T2 is a huge deal for me, I basically spent a year full-time (between jobs though I don't recall looking too hard lol) playing, working on maps and Rev mod.

It was great fun to play today, even if it was just me and another guy on my server. This is nothing short of the liberation of T2 ! In many ways this is a better situation than we had under Sierra's evil rule.
  • these are truely the Real men of Genius. everyone do their part on recruiting old friends who used to play t2. :) i already got my old friend The | Aftermath to start playing again
  • instead of making a new thread posting how awesome u guys are i will do it here.

thank you so fucking much for getting this thing working, im currently downloading and am looking forwards to some satchel charging tonight.

You guys rock.
  • My first post but, a buddy linked me to this yesterday and I was estatic about hearing that T2 was back up. I've always been a huge tribes fan, I played T1 for about 6 steady years (Started when I was 10 so 1999, haha. Thanks dad.). I'm glad to see that I get a second chance to get into this awesome sequel! Thanks so much!
  • Hurrah, looks like I can dig out my old T2 cds again, cheers! ;)
  • Hi All

I read about Tribes Next over at Blues News and here i am!. I was an avid T2 player back in the day under the name UKFireman if anyone can remember. Im overjoyed to see T2 back up and running again so thanks a million!!
  • Cheers to all involved!
  • My goodness! I was so very very happy when I found out that me and my friends would be able to play Tribes 2 again. It's still the BEST multiplayer FPS out there.

You guys are saints! Much love. :)
  • Wow a lot more people than I expected too. Awesome job.
  • Likewise, I'll echo the statements of this thread.
    A thanks to TribesNext and their team for bringing back the great gaming moments of T2 to play again. Awesome!
  • I'm coming back to T2 after a 2 year hiatus, and I come to find out the community is getting back on it's feet again to kick ass once more :) Thanks guys for making this happen so we can all enjoy it for years to come.
  • BRAHAHAHAAAAA!!! I thought I'd never see the day this game made a real comeback!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!