What happened last night?

1235»

Comments

• wow that didnt take long sniper ya know the more things change the more they stay the same but thanks for the laugh. On a serious not I to would enjoy a base server although I dont ming classic at all its just tribes 2 to me. Although I do sometimes get tired of the TKing sometimes.I dont know how many times I havta replace turrets because some noob is just chucking down mortars at all the thing I have set up.Just A few thoughts its not always smart to set all the turrets to mortar on raindance!!!! and just blindly spam nades and mortars in your own gen room for instance.

Quoted for the lolz, I hate mortar turrets, they are effective but destroy you defenses.
  • Mortar turrets do usually do just as much to your team as they do to the enemy.
    AA all the way.
  • wow I shouldnt post things at 5 AM with no sleep the mind wanders lol.
  • Yeah, the spectrum of how justified someone's posts are. I'm on the 100% end, and he's on the 0%.

Good call.

Not what I meant... not at all.
  • Then the T3/T:V community
    don't EVER call it tribes 3
  • Ya guys and gals goons really suxors! its full of nubz that dont know how to play and its a CLASSIC server. I got TK'ed lastnight then the guy votes to kick me and they all voted yes. Just a thought but shouldnt the TK'er get kicked and not the guy getting tk"ed. I dont think goons will last very long there are already over 100 people that hate them for NO reason kicks.

I just hope some one can host a good BASE server. Sorta like EWO did but NOT the "WE are EWO we are so great attitude" I like team damage some times but in GOONS its stupid cuz you have 20 nubz with mortars spamming the flag and you can never keep a REAL flag deffence going because they just mortar all your turrets and kill team mates trying to mortar the capper. Im seeing some of the old school players i used to see in the past but i seriously dont know myself weather ill continue to play tribes 2 or not.

If i could find a good BASE server with people and no DAMN bots people STOP putting bots in your servers this is why no one will join your server cuz there is bots and bots are stupid and dont work on half the maps. So in closing LOOKING FOR A GOOD BASE SERVER WITH NO TEAM DAMAGE AND GOOD MATURE PLAYERS.

Signed,
    The | Sniper 5 years pro TWL, Tribes iv played in, Fallen of ymir,Steel city Snipers,EWO,
    The | Names,Mister MR
    Record holder for the most headshots (Still undefeated) Proof here--->http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4593/newrecordbp7.jpg

Undefeated 3 years in a row official sniper and marksmenship duels and contests via TWL, Marksmen record holder in stats on OLD EWO server,Huston vehicals,Miami Vehicals.

Arguably the best sniper to play tribes 2 im sure my enemies will say different but the fact remains i have the scores and the stats thats logged OFFICIALLY they do not! They talk shit but have no records to back up their claims.....I DO :D

don't listen to this pathetic newb. I've been pro twl way longer than this little bitch and his pathetic act is known among those circles. He likes to claim he's undefeated in the last 3 years of official sniper and marksmanship duels and contests on twl when he's actually winless LOL what a bitch.

I heard that you were on the receiving end of a rough childhood, your father was a drunk, your mother a whore. They'd both touch you in your special place. You now vent your anger onto the TN forums, in some pathetic attempt at getting a little bit of your childhood back.

Is this true?
  • Ya guys and gals goons really suxors! its full of nubz that dont know how to play and its a CLASSIC server. I got TK'ed lastnight then the guy votes to kick me and they all voted yes. Just a thought but shouldnt the TK'er get kicked and not the guy getting tk"ed. I dont think goons will last very long there are already over 100 people that hate them for NO reason kicks.

I just hope some one can host a good BASE server. Sorta like EWO did but NOT the "WE are EWO we are so great attitude" I like team damage some times but in GOONS its stupid cuz you have 20 nubz with mortars spamming the flag and you can never keep a REAL flag deffence going because they just mortar all your turrets and kill team mates trying to mortar the capper. Im seeing some of the old school players i used to see in the past but i seriously dont know myself weather ill continue to play tribes 2 or not.

If i could find a good BASE server with people and no DAMN bots people STOP putting bots in your servers this is why no one will join your server cuz there is bots and bots are stupid and dont work on half the maps. So in closing LOOKING FOR A GOOD BASE SERVER WITH NO TEAM DAMAGE AND GOOD MATURE PLAYERS.

Signed,
    The | Sniper 5 years pro TWL, Tribes iv played in, Fallen of ymir,Steel city Snipers,EWO,
    The | Names,Mister MR
    Record holder for the most headshots (Still undefeated) Proof here--->http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4593/newrecordbp7.jpg

Undefeated 3 years in a row official sniper and marksmenship duels and contests via TWL, Marksmen record holder in stats on OLD EWO server,Huston vehicals,Miami Vehicals.

Arguably the best sniper to play tribes 2 im sure my enemies will say different but the fact remains i have the scores and the stats thats logged OFFICIALLY they do not! They talk shit but have no records to back up their claims.....I DO :D

don't listen to this pathetic newb. I've been pro twl way longer than this little bitch and his pathetic act is known among those circles. He likes to claim he's undefeated in the last 3 years of official sniper and marksmanship duels and contests on twl when he's actually winless LOL what a bitch.

This just keeps on getting more interesting...
  • Lets T2TV Sniper Vs. SniperX!

Actual proof that ... we can laugh forever.
  • edited January 2009
    yo yo your both nubz im teh best xXsNiPeRxX lol evry1 knows ultraxl mod is best sniper
  • Hey can we get a mod or someone to close this thread?
  • I'm a server owner ## {dggs} Fast V2 and can tell you for sure I try to maintain a fair clean good place to play. I think AWHOLES WHO CAN ONLY CRITISIZE SHOULD GO PLAY PICK UP STICKS and leave the real peeps alone.
    RB10
  • I'm a server owner ## {dggs} Fast V2 and can tell you for sure I try to maintain a fair clean good place to play. I think AWHOLES WHO CAN ONLY CRITISIZE SHOULD GO PLAY PICK UP STICKS and leave the real peeps alone.
    RB10

A motion has been made. I second that motion.
    RB10
    Hear, hear!
    RB10
    Hear, hear!

Vote Passes!!!

BTW, Eolk you are a clever cloaking fiend... GG! :D
    RB10
    Hear, hear!

We never hear you, only the shocklance, so quit with the "Hear, hear" business.

:P