Maps please

can someone tell me how to get more maps, ill i get is BC server =/

Comments

• the only map you need to play on server (inmost case, I have never need to download more maps then this) is flatland whitch are grate for Construction.

Flatlandpack

just put it in Treibes2/gamedata/base and then your don

Edit: its only work when it say you need flatland.ter
  • thanks, and for some reason, i was SA of my server, now im not... its a TWM branch and now im not SA =\
  • there are 2 ways to do this.

1. you can goto Tribes2\GameData\Construction\Prefs\ServerPrefs.cs
    and make a new line and add $Host::SuperAdminPassword = "[Your password]";
    then you run game and goto settings and make admin hud on a key. then run join server open admin hud and enter password.

2. you need a code its some numbers and you and it in Tribes2\GameData\Construction\Prefs\ServerPrefs.cs and add $Host::SuperAdminList = "[your number]"; but it´s to bad i dont know how to get those number... I ban my self to get the code whits shows up in Tribes2\GameData\Construction\banlist.cs

but im sure some one who know better has a better way to do this.
  • it says i need to open it with some other program, that i dont have =
  • the 3 W

Where is it happening?
    When dos it say so?
    What dos it say ?

(if it is ServerPrefs.cs/banlist.cs open it whit notepad)
  • when i try to get into the server i hosted it says " Potenial Man in middle of attack, your client claims it connected to: 69.134.224.154, but the server doesnt consider this responsible"
    what does that mean and how to i change it to where i can join?
  • thanks but it still wont work :'(
  • ok i try to help you so much i can but i dont know how i can help you any more, you have to wait for a admin to help you. = /
  • ok thanks johan =)
  • ok thanks johan =)

aaaawwwww... is my name so obvious xD
  • u could say that
  • johan how do i find the number?
  • well i got my friend to be Admin and then Kicked/baned me then i went to Tribes2\GameData\Construction\Prefs\banlist.cs and there it was a code my was 2007301

then i went to Tribes2\GameData\Construction\Prefs\ServerPrefs.cs and added $Host::SuperAdminList = "2007301"; and then you will be SuperAdmin when you enter the server.

make sure the banlist.cs is empty befor you start doing this or eld you get 2 codes...

it was so i got the code, but im sure its a better way to get the code...
  • edited February 2009
    There are a couple methods to grabbing your GUID
    • Open your public.store (located in GameData) and copy your GUID from there (it's after your username).
    • Launch the game and enter
      error( getField(WONGetAuthInfo(), 3) );

And in regards to the "Potential Man in the Middle Attack", see http://www.tribesnext.com/forum/index.php?topic=470.0