Love for "Hunters?'

Hey all.

I notice no one here seems to ever play Hunters. It's a great game--intense, fun, and addictive. Why don't people play it more? Good target practice!

Comments

• Hunters is ok. It's not very popular, though.

I prefer Team Hunters.
  • I agree, I think hunters is sweet. But then again I also love siege, cnh, and tr2 (and team hunters of course). People like to stick with what they know it seems :\
  • ctf is the deepest game mode with the most variability and the most tactics, which is why it's the best gametype to play, along with it being the most popular
  • Actually only reason why CTF is the most popular is simply because it's the simplest and most commonly known game type, along with Deathmatch. People pick up the game and immediately understand what CTF and DM are. I remember back when T2 was starting to lose it's luster that by then most occupied servers by then were CTF and DM, everything else was either derelict or private matches. During its peak almost every gametype had a rather copious amount of players.
  • Retep... I am working on a server that will run a large population No TD classic CTF server. We will occasionally play hunters on it. If there is not enough demand for no TD CTF Cassic because of the HV Base server, I will turn the server into a Machineheads, Duelers Inferno and Hunters rotation map more than likely. Our server should be going up within the next few days. :)
  • Yay!

By the way, I see Hunters and Team Hunters as equals.
  • Yay!

Retep,

Our server is now up. I tis named -Minneapolis Playground- and I would classify it as "Hunter Friendly." So far it is a CTF Vehicle server, but if you come in and say Hi, we might be tempted to play some Hunter goodness!

See you on the Playground!
  • Sounds good!

Often I come in as plauetrborn because Tribes won't switch profiles, so keep an eye out!
  • Yay!

Retep,

Our server is now up. I tis named -Minneapolis Playground- and I would classify it as "Hunter Friendly." So far it is a CTF Vehicle server, but if you come in and say Hi, we might be tempted to play some Hunter goodness!

See you on the Playground!

Might be fun, i'll give your server a shot. I usually frequent Lexic's, A&C, Rebels Kata, goon, and branzone.