Classic Siege on Saturdays @ 9:00 PM EST

This has been going on every week for a few months now.

Server is the pond - siege central at IP:67.222.138.90:28000 and it runs classic mod. We play non-standard maps, but you can always pass a vote back to the original Dynamix maps*.

*: Not Masada or Caldera. Any attempts to change the server to these missions will result in an uncomfortable silence.

Comments

• *: Not Masada or Caldera. Any attempts to change the server to these missions will result in an uncomfortable silence.

haha.

I didn't think uncomfortable silence == tk backlance ;)

Obviously joking, I would never tk like that........... I prefer mine discs.

I want to play at these siege thingies but my connection is a huge fuck. Maybe I'll just turret farm and spam how much I hate comcast.
  • I would have objected that Saturday Nights are reserved to women, beer and party. But fortunately, 9 PM EST means early morning around here. The question's whether I won't be too drunk to find my way to the computer and manage to log in. Some alcool would certainly calm down the usual stress with the lag, though.
  • It was fun. I think we might've filled up the server!
  • I ended up drinking.
    :x
    Then girls came over. I wasn't going to load up T2. For obvious reasons.
    vgs
    vvs
  • at least you have a better excuse than that zengato guy

anyway, same thing this week.
  • I should be able to make it.
  • Back to this thread.
  • This is where I make some snide comment about siege, but I can't think of one right now.
  • siege rocks, it always did. I liked how complete it made teamwork. certain positions needed filling, but there were never redundant positions on maps; like needing someone to defend gens all the time, regardless of whether they were under attack.
    In siege EVERYTHING is under attack; and it will go down; the only question is how much firepower to put where, and how quickly the attacking team can do it.

I look forward to playing on thepond. I used to love it back in the day - i hope my ping doesnt suck too much now I've moved across the world.