Favorite weapons...

My favorite weapons are:

shocklance - nothing says love like a megavolt in the ass.

mortar - groups of light armor, closely grouped together.

plasma - unstoppable indoors.

spin fusor - when it hits a flag carrier who's almost home.

mines - vehicle pad, inv station, door ways and just randomely thrown about your base : )

Comments

• Satchels... Everyone says they're useless, and everyone hates when you use them.

Concussions... Underused, and everyone's always surprised by them.

Flares... It's just so much fun watching a missile TK an enemy!
  • Favorites

Mortar = Nothing says loving like a green boom in the oven.
    Spin fuser = love dueling with it , No better feeling then landing an MA to kill someone.
    Grenade launcher = I think a underestimated weapon.

Hate

Shocklance = nothing worse than hauling your big fat ass over in heavy gear just to get shocked from behind from a cloaker.
    chaingun = dont even wanna get started on this thing.
    sniper rifle = without scripts it takes some skill but there are to many out there that make it a lot easier to do IMO.
  • Ah yes, the chaingun. Another one I love. Nothing like mowing down a player only to listen to him bitch about chain noobing.
  • My favorite loadouts.

Light: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Shocklance, Ammo Pack, Flares.
    Medium: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Shocklance, Missile Launcher, Ammo Pack, Flares.
    Heavy: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Mortar, Missile Launcher, Shocklance, Ammo pack, normal nades.
  • Light: Shocklance, Spinfur, Granade Launcher, Energy Pack, Mine, and Flares.
    Assult: Schocklance, Spingfur, Granade Launcher, Missile Launcher, Energy Pack, Mine, and Flares.
    Heavy: Schocklance, Spingfur, Granade Launcher, Missile Launcher, Mortar, Energy Pack, Mine, and Flares.

Armor: Work with all.
  • My favorite loadouts.

Light: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Shocklance, Ammo Pack, Flares.
    Medium: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Shocklance, Missile Launcher, Ammo Pack, Flares.
    Heavy: Chaingun, Spinfusor, Mortar, Missile Launcher, Shocklance, Ammo pack, normal nades.

your loadouts not only have the disadvantage of almost never being practically effective due to the ammo pack, but your ammo pack won't even help out your shocklance.
  • I like an ak in 5.45mm, ak for cheap reliability, the 5.45 round exhibits a pronounced tumbling effect as its cg changes after impact. Pops in your front, might exit out your side, spins longways as it decides what organs to keyhole as it exits. And the G17, 9mm perfection.

Oh you meant in Tribes2... ok I like the laser most of all, yet mortars are a lot of fun to irritate players with.
  • 5 chainguns.

And a shield pack.

No wait, 2 shield packs.
  • Hehe.. Well now. Someone hates the HOF.
  • I typically load out with Scout - Spinfusor / Blaster / Laser Rifle - Energy Pack - Regular grenades - mines. For anything else I usually make it up on the spot.
  • Chaingun, grenade launcher, plasma rifle, mortar, and everyone always underestimates the effectiveness of an elf.
  • Bomber & Rifle
  • Sniper Rifle for sniping flag carriers who like to disc jump and shocklance for getting you when you least expect it. Chaingun for making people cry. ;)
  • Me, I'm usually just sporting a construction tool. :p

I am a pretty good at long-shot mortars though, and am pretty fond of immolating people with plasma rifles.
  • if you don't pick laser rifle and chaingun, you lose
  • if you don't pick laser rifle and chaingun...
    Yes!!
  • definitely the spin fusor, nothing beats a MA.
  • Dont get me wrong I use a chaingun when I have to It just isnt my favorite weapon. I just have more fun dueling someone with a spinfuser than mowing them down with a chaingun
  • my favorite weapon is the spingfur. and the chocolance.
  • spin/laser rifle/cg for ld in ctf

spin/plasma/grenade launcher for arena
  • Me, I'm usually just sporting a construction tool. :p
    A man with true honor!
    spin/laser rifle/cg for ld in ctf
    That's my favorite loadout for Light Defense/Flag Chaser, also.
  • edited February 2009
    Dont get me wrong I use a chaingun when I have to It just isnt my favorite weapon. I just have more fun dueling someone with a spinfuser than mowing them down with a chaingun

Agreed! I prefer spinfuser, shocklance and plasma for more of a challenge; especially when playing lakrabbit. I hate the chaingun and laser rifle; nothing deteriates a CTF game faster than a 60% of a server playing laser tag, but they are very effective.
  • They're ALL fun.

:D

mystic_1
  • front bumper of tank ;)

-moto
  • Sensor jammer pack, targeting laser and a big fat friend.
  • LANCE
    Followed closely by spinfusor.

A mid-air backlance makes me jimp.

Can you guess what JIMP is an acronym for.

I also love mid-air lancing, followed by a lucky spinfusor switch to disc MA.
  • disk/shock/laser/flares/mines/energy pack
  • mortar

mortar

mortar

mortar

But front bumper of a tank isn't a bad 2nd choice!