Can we kick "Penis"

He just ticks me off and needs to stop spamming.

Comments

• You might want to bring that up with the admins on the particular server he's playing in.

TribesNext has no control over who plays where, and what they do there.
  • He's talking about "Penis" on GoonHaven. He's always playing, he just chooses to use the vulgar parts of his voicepack more. If you don't like him, use Mute Text Chat.
  • What can we do for the lost ones? ::)
  • "He just ticks me off" is a weak reason to kick. A lot of people tick me off on Goon Haven because I can't seem to kill anyone to save my life, but that's no reason to kick them.
  • My smurf detector is going crazy.
  • personally, i like penis.

wait... that came out wrong.

-moto
  • personally, i like penis.

wait... that came out wrong.

-moto
    Suuuure it did. ;)

I kind of like him, too. He's an easy 10 points, even if he does say his "Fuck you!" voice bind after you kill him. :P
  • I dont mind a little spam but he really stinks at it always the same binds ugh. ::)
  • I dont mind a little spam but he really stinks at it always the same binds ugh. ::)

I'll tell ya who's great at spam, Krell Metal! Fucking awesome spagmmage. Gets me laughing every time.
  • Krell has some epic binds. Love em.
  • I would agree if it weren't for the pitch shifter he uses....so freaking annoying...
  • He always annoys the shit out of me. I think his name combined with his annoying spams drives me over the edge.
  • If this is related to Goon Haven, post a grievance on the GoonHaven.org forums. Thanks much.

• I'll tell ya who's great at spam, Krell Metal! Fucking awesome spagmmage. Gets me laughing every time.
    awww lil krelly getting popular :)

He'll always be the random kid on v2 who I ran over :D

speaking of krelly...ive noticed v2 servers are getting empty while goons is getting full?
    no offence, but T2's becoming a one mod camel.
    what happened to the 5000 other mods???
  • It's not that T2 is a one-mod thing, it is a very simple matter of supply and demand. There is very low supply of v2 servers, and concordingly there is a low demand by players for v2. To put it in simpler terms, no one wants to play that, so there are no servers for it.

If you want to play a certain mod, download and host it yourself, or find a server that's running it. If there's no one there, oh well, there is nothing to do other than go find people that want to play it.
  • One easy way to get players is to call a friend and join your favorite empty mod server, then just wait. Two will become four and so on. Or you could just schedule some pickup games that feature that mod. Pickups always draw a crowd.

• I'll tell ya who's great at spam, Krell Metal! Fucking awesome spagmmage. Gets me laughing every time.
    awww lil krelly getting popular :)

He'll always be the random kid on v2 who I ran over :D

speaking of krelly...ive noticed v2 servers are getting empty while goons is getting full?
    no offence, but T2's becoming a one mod camel.
    what happened to the 5000 other mods???
    Classic is superior. The uneducated masses are coming to their senses.
  • Thou shalt treat fairly thy brothers and sisters of all Tribes 2 mods.

* Thou shalt not flameth them.
    * Thou shalt not speak profanely of them.
  • I was complementing them on their Enlightenment.

You and I both know exactly what you're saying and doing.

:D
  • lets stay on topic if we can.I suggest we change the title to can we kick penis in the balls or something like that.
  • lets stay on topic if we can.I suggest we change the title to can we kick penis in the balls or something like that.

That sentence blows my mind.
  • I am already a Tribes 2 Legend?

Bow Down Before Your Master!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!
  • No one can spam like the old -[SPAM]- clan did. Sesshomaru (me) Adidaswarrior, Belzebuth, DarkRaven.. Those are the members I recall.

Anyways, you talk about making a server fun with binds and spam hehe... Many many thanks to TracerDX for making it all possible too haha. Osiris's pack is kind of useless since not everyone can hear the binds, so I never bother using it.

In any case, this thread has inspired me to go and play with my voice binds now. I kind have been keeping it stock and no fun stuff added. I think I want to spam again. ;D
  • I am already a Tribes 2 Legend?

Bow Down Before Your Master!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!
    Yes, yes you are. Now..vz2nx