Looking for players

Finding people who are serious about starting a tribe.

7man ctf classic of course.

Semi-strict practice schedule; maturity a must, skills a must.

Probably looking for about 10 players. Inquire within.

in-game name:
past tribes:
position best at:
position favored:

Comments

• er.
    Im the best tank pilot, and an exceptional shrike + bomber pilot.

too bad im in DOGGS!
    DOGGS ftw!
  • Name: Dingo
    Past tribe: none
    Position best at: light O or D
    Position favored: light O or D

Ive been playing tribes for a few years, i wouldn't say I'm awesome at it but i know how to ski and i get a fair share of MA's.

Just let me know the schedule, since i got laid off Ive had a lot of free time.
  • Name: MrRaider
    Previous Clans: NQP! - Netquick Posse Number 1 Renegades team on TWL, (NoD) Necromancers of Death - Number 5 team Base Classic on TWL
    Skills - Light O Capper, Bomber
  • Name: Tawen
    Past Tribe: None

Well, I'm new to this game and I like it a lot so far. Ofcourse, since I'm new, I'm not really good, but I am looking for people to train with so I can improve my skills.
  • Define "skills" :-)
  • edited March 2009
    sup Pheonix weren't you on wow! !? ---> wow! TheVoup here hah. Regular of the pond :D, I remember your alias. What's up dude, gonna play this saturday on the pond? I hear all the old fogies are playing again. Well at least some of us anyway, basically only was about 50 of us hah That was a good solid 2 years of my life playing siege non stop XD. I might be up for some ctf, but are there any teams to play against?! We should get some kinda league together before we talk about teams, just see how many people are game for it.

Anyway, TRIBES 2 FOREVER!!!! lol.. so much nostalgia

cheers,

-Voup.

(just noticed the twl page lol 13 teams. It's a start :P hope it catches on again)
  • sup Pheonix weren't you on wow! !? ---> wow! TheVoup here hah. Regular of the pond :D, I remember your alias. What's up dude, gonna play this saturday on the pond? I hear all the old fogies are playing again. Well at least some of us anyway, basically only was about 50 of us hah That was a good solid 2 years of my life playing siege non stop XD. I might be up for some ctf, but are there any teams to play against?! We should get some kinda league together before we talk about teams, just see how many people are game for it.

Anyway, TRIBES 2 FOREVER!!!! lol.. so much nostalgia

cheers,

-Voup.

(just noticed the twl page lol 13 teams. It's a start :P hope it catches on again)

Nice to see you man. You been brushin up on your skills? :) heh we should play man, aim name is deathmetalscott
  • You should hang out in #ions. People come to me all the time wanting to join. If you're on irc I can easily tell them to talk to you.
  • Plus, all the really cool people hang out there but never talk.
  • in-game name: BLJim
    current tribe: Team Apotheosis
    position best at: Light O and D
    position favored: Light O and D
  • Get in #lastgasp on irc.tribalwar.com
  • ;D Hi, when the Browser functions get fixed and running we should be able to join more than one tribe I think? ::)
  • in-game name: DragonCat
    past tribes: {NNS}
    position best at: Juggy O
    position favored: Juggy O

I havent played over 3 years but im trying to grasp my Big Seqzy skills. I use to be able to mortar with my eyes closed. Its been so long that its like teaching a baby how to walk all over again.
  • All of youll if you play TWL or know what it is, Pheonix is a captain for me on there. If you'd like to play with us (Classic) then PM me.
  • Old Name = PODO
    New Name= Sampson

I'm looking to compete again. I was a member of Syndicate during T2s heyday and made it to #4 On TWL. I am primarily a capper but can do some heavy offense. I can play mid as well but my shot is not what it was. Basically I will do other tasks but I will best serve my team as a capper and I think I have still have the skills to prove it. I am looking for a tribe that has at least one practice a week. I have a close friend who does mainly heavy O but will need to improve to be a top level competitor but would join any tribe I join.
  • If you're interested, join channel #topdawgz on the Tribalwar IRC server (irc.tribalwar.com). If you need instructions on how to work IRC, PM me on these forums.