TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  General Discussion >  BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN « previous next »
Poll
Question: Poll: Who is the best player in teh Goon server's history
Julius - 8 (16.3%)
Shrike Horror - 6 (12.2%)
AllEyez - 4 (8.2%)
projectile - 10 (20.4%)
The | Sniper - 21 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Print
Author Topic: BEST PLAYER IN GOON HAVEN
{dggs}Demoncard
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
135: August 25, 2009, 08:53:01 AM »
You really got to stop with that tank shit ,if i would be the best cg whore or best sniper i wouldn't tell anyone how good i am .

Lets say your the best tank driver,what's your point ?

Dont know.

What has that got to do witht his thread? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:57:23 AM by {dggs}Demoncard »

Demoncard,
the best tank driver,
the greatest tank driver,
the big noodle of tanking.
Eyekandy
Nugget

View Profile
136: August 25, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »
Noone gives two shits about you demoncard.

But i'm the best elfer hands down.
{dggs}Demoncard
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
137: August 25, 2009, 09:10:43 AM »

Noone gives two shits about you either.
Come to think of, no one cares one shit about you either, it seems that they think you're a waste of shit. Wink

Demoncard,
the best tank driver,
the greatest tank driver,
the big noodle of tanking.
Kryand
Assault

View Profile
138: August 25, 2009, 10:15:58 AM »
No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Nevares.

Eyekandy
Nugget

View Profile
139: August 25, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »
No one has mastered everything, there are only those who are decent at most positions, or experts in a few.
Demoncard, you're just wrong about that. Full mastery of every position is rare, but I can for sure name one player who has reached it: Eyekandy.
YWontUDie
Nugget³

View Profile
140: August 25, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »
First off. Love|hate I have dueled CONSTANT times and he barely uses cg unless the other person uses it first. I have plenty of demos to prove that, which I can gladly upload.

Second off. I have demos of you Demoncard getting owned in Arena and Duel BADLY! I might even have some recordings of you getting owned in GH! And before you backlash almost every map I play at GH I come in AT LEAST top 5 (not boasting or bragging just stopping a comeback before it happens). I have plenty of demos to prove any of this, which I can gladly upload.

And to say that the players Kryand mentioned haven't mastered every position is ridiculous. I have countless Pub Demos and TWL Demos where they have destroyed all while playing different positions in matches. Once again I have plenty of demos to prove that, which I can gladly upload.

Mucho <3 to Kryand, Love|Hate, and Eyekandy and everyone else on this thread I know and play with!

Eyekandy
Nugget

View Profile
141: August 25, 2009, 06:34:08 PM »

Mucho <3 to  Eyekandy!

I <3 You too!!
Love|Hate
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
142: August 25, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »
Ty YWontUDie. Much respect back.
I'm not saying I'm the best in anything because that would be a flat out lie. But what I will say is that I'm good dueler. I do admit that I did CG all 22 rounds against The | Policeman. But I rarely whore anyone. If I get whored I whore back. If I can't beat them whoring, I will sp them. But it's all good now. I don't like you Demoncard, but The | Policeman, you were the only person I have dueled outside of Arena that have not complained about my CGing. I would gladly duel you again. I hope it will be fun!

As for my vote for the best in ALL of Tribes 2, I would vote for Astralis. He is a beast in Arena and I know that when he plays CTF he scores near the top every time. Great capper too. I don't know a whole lot of guys who can play like Astralis can(Darkstrand prolly could though). My hats off to you Astralis, keep beasting everyone!

PROJECTILE
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
143: August 25, 2009, 08:07:21 PM »
astralis is like a C level ctf player, at best
Evangel/Niner
Nugget²

View Profile
144: August 26, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »
Demoncard is the best tank driver ever. Feed his ego, but in a deep recess of your mind, Pity him, Because he won't stop starting bull shit over delusions of grandeur. Away with thee demon. The power of Christ compels you.
Mruballos
Nugget²

View Profile
145: August 26, 2009, 04:04:23 PM »
I am the sexiest in GoonHaven.
Jeemy Dos
Nugget

View Profile
146: August 26, 2009, 06:25:58 PM »
I'm the best...
end of discussion...

no on can beat me in jump rope...
hands down...

um, no... no im good
Evangel/Niner
Nugget²

View Profile
147: August 26, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »
I'm the best concussion grenade user of all time......ACKNOWLEDGE MY TITLE! FEED MY EGO! You can't deny it. I've utterly raped a base to the floor with them. I can beat you in a duel with them. I have no demo's but you must believe.
Love|Hate
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
148: August 26, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »
I do believe!
What I think is pretty sweet with conc grenades is in arena maps there's Gens under the map and some of the guys can get to them with the conc grenades. cuz if you cant get to them just using e pack. need the concs!

teratos
Assault

View Profile
149: August 26, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »
All of you are llamas.

Cue teratos swooning over me now.

elohel

<3 Eyekandies

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything