TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Competition and Pick-ups >  Anyone from back in the day (01-04) remember Rancer? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone from back in the day (01-04) remember Rancer?
D-RaNGeD_killa
Nugget

View Profile
August 11, 2011, 02:53:20 PM »
wats up everybody, i just found out about TribesNext yesterday, i used to play T2 back in the day so i installed that shit n now im up n playing. just wanted to say Hi and see if anyone remembers me.... im sure i remember u if u used to play so im lookin to link up w/ someone (shits a lot more fun playin with ppl u know)

i used to be in tribes like Mature Asskickers (CTF), Neighborhod Punks (Arena), [4M] (CTF), Animosity (CTF) & The Ministry (CTF)

so hit me up!
AgentAlpha
Nugget

View Profile WWW
1: August 17, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »
What's up Rancer, I remember you! I used to be JD back on the day. I played TribesNext all the way up till this Feb, then Legions Overdrive started back up under BugsPray. I'm kind of stepping back a bit. I plan to start playing again once Tribes Ascend comes out.

S[i]lver
Nugget

View Profile
2: October 22, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
Holy crap, hi Bugs  Grin

Gearz
Nugget

View Profile
3: June 25, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »
Don't remember much from back then...actually dont even remember what clans I was in... maybe I was in CTF? Tribes 2 was my first game and I played religiously for about 2-3 years....I do remember playing in the Mature Ass Kickers server quite a bit though. Always had a decent amount of people and good ping. I'm sure we've exchanged spinfusers at some point in the past.
Collective
Nugget

View Profile
4: March 18, 2013, 06:34:14 AM »
i remember mature ass kickers! i started around 04. there are people always hopping on and off of the classic ctf pub server. you should hop on!
rJay
Scout

View Profile
5: March 19, 2013, 07:17:04 AM »
Yes you should! Smiley

Romans 1:16
jase-on
Nugget

View Profile
6: June 19, 2013, 09:53:41 PM »
I used to play under the name witakr back in the day.. I started out in the VERY VERY beginning as Kerb302
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything