TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Mods and Customization >  Mousemod « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Mousemod
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2009, 11:16:55 AM »
Written by a guy named PHX-Mouse who was a long-time T2 and T1 vet, mousemod was one of my favorite mods.  I used to play this one A LOT.  It ran on a server called Combat PA 3.0 if anyone remembers.

Anyways, there are some versions for DL at http://www.tgghaus.com/publicfiles/tribes2/

The latest version has something called "the vulcan gun" which most people didn't like, so the version before that is generally the most popular one (v 24834)

Sanchito
Nugget

View Profile
1: January 19, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »
Don't know if you remember me, but I was on CPA a lot too... Do you know if anyone is putting up a server w/ Mousemod?
SirPimpsalot
Nugget

View Profile
2: January 19, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »
Please,Please,PLEASE someone put up a Mousemod server.
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
3: January 19, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
I might be able to.  Can't decide between that and base... base will be more popular, and let's face it... nobody likes to play in an empty server Sad

Moutheater
Nugget

View Profile
4: January 19, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »
I would love to see mousemod also!
WiiMote
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
5: January 20, 2009, 02:42:39 PM »
Used to love me some mousemod as well, until I realized how stupidly overpowered the shield packs were in it.  I continued playing, primarily because that's where everyone I knew was,  but also because I got to be pretty damned good with concussion grenades, and I enjoyed figuring out how to cream all the guys that felt like the shields made them nigh invincible.

Was one of the founders of 3D-..  ElectricMindFunk

Formally ElectricMindFunk
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
6: January 20, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
I was in 3D  Grin

Sap and Scyth recruited me

The shields aren't overpowered if you carry concussion nades or an ELF gun.

EDIT:  or a blaster

WiiMote
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
7: January 21, 2009, 06:27:40 AM »
Well, that suggests that the shields aren't powerful enough in the regular game.  And a heavy with a shield pack in your gen room in BASE Tribes 2 is bad enough.  Now lets give that heavy replenishing energy while in an active shield pack, as well as beacon boosters to get across the map easily and quickly to the enemy base.

Just because you can kill him, doesn't mean it's not too powerful.  That would be like saying having an armor class that's equal to juggy in health and weapons, but having the mobility of the light isn't overpowered compared to the other three because, hey, you can still kill him.

Formally ElectricMindFunk
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
8: January 21, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »
Actually if I was going to run another mousemod server, I'd remove beaconboosters.

DUN_DUNNA
Seņor Nugget

View Profile WWW
9: January 22, 2009, 08:53:10 AM »
Don't know if you remember me, but I was on CPA a lot too... Do you know if anyone is putting up a server w/ Mousemod?

Another vet of the CPA server! Grin

MrPhelps
Nugget

View Profile
10: January 23, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »
I loved to play MM as a HO. Some of my best times were on the CPA server it would be great if you could set up a server for that.

I would love you long time

Coro
Nugget

View Profile
11: January 26, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »
Oh man. Moutheater, sodium, PimsAlot...

Someone call Aggie, Biggie, find Tribok, Pisn, the lot of them.

Mousmod server, goooo.

-CPA- will live again.
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
12: January 26, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »
Coro!  Wow it's been quite some time!

Tbok knows about this, I sent him an email last week.  I sent Pisn an email but no response so far.  Aggie got into WoW and dropped off the face of the earth.  Haven't seen biggie since 2005

admax88
Nugget

View Profile
13: January 26, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »
So many familiar faces!  I used to play a lot on CPA as well if any of you remember me.

A mousemod server would be great if we could get enough people interested.
na85
Nugget³

View Profile WWW
14: January 26, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »
Critical mass is going to be hard to reach,  that's for sure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything