TribesNext

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

TribesNext >  TribesNext.com Forums >  Tribes 2 >  Competition and Pick-ups >  Classic Siege on Saturdays @ 9:00 PM EST « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Classic Siege on Saturdays @ 9:00 PM EST
Red Shifter
Scout

View Profile
February 05, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »
This has been going on every week for a few months now.

Server is the pond - siege central at IP:67.222.138.90:28000 and it runs classic mod.  We play non-standard maps, but you can always pass a vote back to the original Dynamix maps*.

*: Not Masada or Caldera.  Any attempts to change the server to these missions will result in an uncomfortable silence.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 02:43:38 PM by Red Shifter »
`Phoenix
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
1: February 06, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »
*: Not Masada or Caldera.  Any attempts to change the server to these missions will result in an uncomfortable silence.

haha.

I didn't think uncomfortable silence == tk backlance Wink

Obviously joking, I would never tk like that........... I prefer mine discs.

I want to play at these siege thingies but my connection is a huge fuck. Maybe I'll just turret farm and spam how much I hate comcast.

I came to play tribes 2

Lost sieger

disembodied head
Karakasa
Nugget

View Profile
2: February 06, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »
I would have objected that Saturday Nights are reserved to women, beer and party. But fortunately, 9 PM EST means early morning around here. The question's whether I won't be too drunk to find my way to the computer and manage to log in. Some alcool would certainly calm down the usual stress with the lag, though.
Red Shifter
Scout

View Profile
3: February 08, 2009, 12:03:10 AM »
It was fun.  I think we might've filled up the server!
`Phoenix
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
4: February 08, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »
I ended up drinking.
:x
Then girls came over. I wasn't going to load up T2. For obvious reasons.
vgs
vvs

I came to play tribes 2

Lost sieger

disembodied head
Red Shifter
Scout

View Profile
5: February 12, 2009, 02:36:40 PM »
at least you have a better excuse than that zengato guy

anyway, same thing this week.
`Phoenix
Seņor Nugget

View Profile
6: February 13, 2009, 01:21:38 AM »
I should be able to make it.

I came to play tribes 2

Lost sieger

disembodied head
Red Shifter
Scout

View Profile
7: April 02, 2009, 02:44:24 PM »
Back to this thread.
teratos
Assault

View Profile
8: April 02, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »
This is where I make some snide comment about siege, but I can't think of one right now.

"Enjoy the rest of your sad elitist life as I will pursue helping gamers in this gamer generation, and perhaps you will develop an unstretchable itch in the knowledge that people like you mean very little to me, or anyone else with strong care in anything that they pursue."
 - sgtvindetta
Rigorr
Nugget

View Profile
9: April 07, 2009, 07:30:29 AM »
siege rocks, it always did. I liked how complete it made teamwork. certain positions needed filling, but there were never redundant positions on maps; like needing someone to defend gens all the time, regardless of whether they were under attack.
In siege EVERYTHING is under attack; and it will go down; the only question is how much firepower to put where, and how quickly the attacking team can do it.

I look forward to playing on thepond. I used to love it back in the day - i hope my ping doesnt suck too much now I've moved across the world.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

irc.quakenet.org / #TribesNext Powered by SMF  © Simple Machines
anything