Aeon RPG.

2»

Comments

• You broke the tables.

Admins, ban this newb please.

EDIT: Ban anyway, now it takes too long to see the pictures since you have to click away.

wtf.. is your problem, asshole.

That's not very civil, and apparently you can't read. Will the admins please ban Phatnom###

Dude, Phantoms been around for much longer then you so shut the f*** up, pardon my laguage
    First, he hasn't.
    Second, who are you?
    Third, obviously Phantom's friends share at least one of his weaknesses (illiteracy).
  • Well after finally giving Aeon a spin I have to say aside from the fact I oddly get sowdowns in T1 despite using the last hope patch its more or less what I expected out of a 'tribes rpg'.

So what there are ya working on?
  • If you need another HUD just use the vote menu it would be a great idea for buying/selling
  • Hrm, I thought the admin and vote hud were hard coded, i was going to use the mod hud, but you would only beable to buy with it :|
  • Hrm, I thought the admin and vote hud were hard coded, i was going to use the mod hud, but you would only beable to buy with it :|
    The vote-menu hud (lobby) could be manipulated on the server side for various things, like inventory/buying and selling/etc...
    And/Or, you could use the vote-popup HUD (where it shows vote pass/fail percentage) for something too.
  • edited July 2009
    About the huds.
    I like the Vote-Menu hud idea, you could have it show your needed options in there. You could also get away with this in the score hud (if your clever).
  • Phantom, refrain from digging up things from the past.
    And, I think Oni Link has mentioned that he makes use of the Score HUD for various things already.