The Moaning Thread

Moan and moan here as much as you want, because ive heard there is actually a Moaning club? Lol

Comments

• Awwwwwww....no tribes 2 multiplayer... awwwwwwwww.
  • Irritated as hell at the Post-CCM Dev's. I mean fucking seriously, is it so hard to just listen to someone who plays all the mods? And listens to what everyone else says? And has a general feel of public opinion! ARGH. Not only that, but then they fill the mods with a bunch of pointless useless shit. Don't get me wrong, they've done some neat, nifty things that I think should be included in all mods...but still...They just irritate the fuck outa me in general. Most are just plain power whores that boil down to this "MY MOD, MY SERVER, STFU NUB" And it's not gonna work like that when it gets released. Just, RAWR. Yea.
  • You're not talking about ACCM, are you?
  • ACCM, TWM, and the other customs.
  • Basically, everything.

I WEIGH 300 KILO

IS TERRIBLE

CANNOT SLEEP

I SECRETLY LOVE(HATE) TRIBES 2
  • Thats the spirit!
  • edited November 2008
    Awesome,
    :-X I feel like crap today. Dieing would have a bunch of advantages xD. Kids gave me some sort of cold/flu that needs antibiotics/histussin. Was off work yesterday from it. Migraines, urge to chuck from pain, cough, dizziness and eye blur, 2 ear ache's that all radiates into my lower L5 Herniated disc and herniated left from stomach lining. Along with my work related shoulder injury. That I think might be a rotation cup or torn trapezium muscle. No sleep till almost 2am this morning. Woke up at 8 with another headache and to top the cake and my moan post pie off. I am sure I cant get out of work today as either. 11/27/08-->Cant swallow food, throat wont let me sleep cause of burning. Feels like i have tons of canker soars on the back of tongue and throat. On strong antibiotics that make you dehydrated. But still loving life while im still alive....
    (Roughly Translated: Moan and groan. More moaning with slight to medium groaning.)
    ~Papa
  • GAH I HAYTE IT, MY OLD PC BLEW UP, MY OLD HOUSE BLEW UP, I LOST MY FACE A FEW YEARS AGO, AND ITS 1:00 IN THE MORNING AAAARGH

(tried to moan!)
  • My gaming computer! My poor, poor gaming computer! It died! :(
  • edited December 2008
    Funeral Services for Eolks Gaming computer will be held @ 5:55 pm on 5.5.55 in which there will be modems & corded mice thrown at the grave rather vigoresly. Please no snap shots for respect to the deceased pile of techno garbage.

~Papa

P.S. I herd there was a Historian wanting to buy your dead gamin computer to archive it in the ancient technology libraries international. They were paying 5 bucks for it. Or was it they would take it off your hands if you payed them 5 bucks ha ha ha.
  • THREAD REVIVAL!!!

oh dear, what have i done?