Notice of server downtime: 2017-01-08 to 2017-02-07

2»

Comments

• OK
    What is your opinion now? Should I make 3 accounts? Or should I make every week 1 account?
  • ||TRIBES||NEXT||, good news for you, Super Admin has told me you have been reinstated. Your ban was lifted today.

It's up to you if you want to make back up accounts in case something like this happens again. As of right now, the admins have unbanned the XZXZ account.
  • edited February 2017
    My friend I am still banned from T2 forums
    I can't register or login or do anything.
    It says [This ban is not set to expire].
    How do I send you screenshot?
  • I think I should post my accounts in TRIBESNEXT directly 99% of the players are respectable
  • TN, they're the same people. The same people who frequent the T2 forum also frequent this forum and play T2.
  • Sorry I don't understand.
  • Can please explain?
    You said that I am unbanned but I am still banned from T2forums.
  • TN, I spoke with Voodoo Child who is a Super Admin for Snap Crackle Pop during a game this evening. He told he will lift the ban for you today. Give it a bit of time, maybe they haven't gotten to it yet.

I know in that link I provided above, Heat of the T2 forum thought the ban on the XZXZ account would lift in 24 hours but it didn't. If you still are banned after 1 day or 2, I will work on it again for you.

BTW, what is your location? Are you able to play at the Snap Crackle Pop server?
  • edited February 2017
    Yes I can play in Snap crackle pub server.
    What makes me surprised is that I am still banned from T2forums although the super admin told you that he will lift the ban , and the admins of snap crackle pub server said that they will remove the ban on XZXZ account but it is still banned.
    Can you please talk with the admins again?
  • Thyth, consider using VMware for the hypervisor and Veeam to handle backups of the VM guests. These are the gold standard products in the VM community nowadays. They also have free editions just like XenServer and KVM.
  • Infernus, we played together last friday, I was the derm playing under XZXZ. I tried to register on the T2forums to contact you but for some reason they have never activated my account. I have reinstalled the game only two weeks ago so I don't have an account I can play with at the moment.

Would you mind sharing one of your accounts with me in PM?
  • Scratchy, I'd be happy to but I think it's more important that we respect Thyth's request and not share accounts at this time. For now, just continue to use the account that you have. I'm sure that Thyth will get the account server back online soon.
  • All right no worries I can live with being xzxz, but I am not sure this is what Thyth meant.

I could be wrong here but the way I read his message, I think he was not too keen on having several people using the same account because then if someone is griefing and needs to be kicked or banned all the people using the account are going to be banned together. And this is exactly the system we are using now and the situation that happened last week.

Your idea about transfering unused smurf accounts would mean only one person using said account though, well as long as you transfer it privately. It seems less prone to abuse.

Just my two cents.
  • edited February 2017
    By the you can make another name by clicking on new allies.
  • edited February 2017
    Mr Scrawny ed I am still banned from T2forums.
    I will make another account and talk with the super admin by my self later by another computer.
    Sorry because I annoyed you for days please accept my apology.
    Thank you.
  • Mr Scrawny ed I am still banned from T2forums.
    I will make another account and talk with the super admin by my self later by another computer.
    Sorry because I annoyed you for days please accept my apology.
    Thank you.

TN, you didn't annoy me, I have been away from the computer the last couple days. I received message that my T2 forum account has been activated. I will drop into a game tonight and if i see the Super Admin I will ask what is going on. If not, I will try to contact the Admin of the forum.

Like I said, give it a bit of time ( 1 to 2 days) . Unbanning the XZXZ account took a bit of time as well.
  • TN, I went ahead and sent a pm to Heat, the main Admin at the T2 forum. If I hear anything back, I will let you know.
  • Unbanning the XZXZ account took a bit of time as well.
    I am glad because I didn't annoy you.
    Did the admins Unban XZXZ account?
  • TN, I went ahead and sent a pm to Heat, the main Admin at the T2 forum. If I hear anything back, I will let you know.
    Thank you. :)
  • Unbanning the XZXZ account took a bit of time as well.
    I am glad because I didn't annoy you.
    Did the admins Unban XZXZ account?

Yes, I mentioned in this thread 1 page back that the XZXZ has been unbanned, TN.
  • Migration to KVM is complete, and VMs are back online. All TribesNext services should be operational at this time.
This discussion has been closed.