Im a free agent

So after playing tribes2 for the past 5 days, I have decided to quit team fortress 2 competitively and take the big risk on tribes2 competition.

My background for those who are interested:

Played tribes1 since release... leader of the phobias dialup clan with one of the sticks starters... was a starting heavy offense for the evil|clownz and got to enjoy constant top tier ctf comp play.. then when tribes2 came out and the community started dying off I have played some cs and tf2 competitively but its not the same.

So its been at least 4 or 5 years since ive messed around on tribes but I feel it is coming back lightning fast...

Since I am now enjoying good frame rates I am making the switch from offense to defense. I am going to specialize in light defense and heavy on flag when applicable (some people got to see my HoF in the pug on saturday with about oh, an hour's worth of experience :p)

anyways, im 23, have vent, irc, i already idle, I learn stupid fast, and I am highly competitive (hate to lose) I enjoy playing with a great team. So I just wanted to put it out there that I am now actively seeking a tribe that would be a good fit so keep an eye on me and be sure to let me know if you are interested/recruiting etc etc.

-Coulrophobia

Comments