Post your Old School Players/ Clans

Killjoy69[TKB] Tappa Kegga Brew, I used to play HD in the old competion days. If you all would like to share please so, Im curious how many old player have from the Classic Comp Days with, Vanguard or Ses ( South Eastern Slayers) , or 4m , 311 etc...

Comments

• I never played a lot of T2, but I played Tribes Aerial Assult on the PS2 for about four years.

Some of the clans I was in:

Zero Gravity
    ^$iN Sinister
    -eT Eternal
    .Nos No One Survives!

There were a couple more, just forgot them with time.
  • There really aren't too many SES or Vanguard people left. Plenty of Rapture, IA, Icon, Ora, RT, intensity though.
  • Mr Jinggles/Killer Sweetart/ CLAN: Arhiman Corps (AC)
  • DOGGS / {dggs}, still alive to this day. :-*
  • edited March 2009
    ;) I've been on Tribes since 03 and learned enough to play fairly well by 04, :o created Tribe DOGGS {dggs} and we had over 30 Tribesman when Sierra pulled the plug on us :'( . Now we're waiting for TribesNext to get the Browser functions operating again ;D and have {dggs} going again. LONG LIVE TRIBES. :-*
  • Names: >|Killer|
  • I was on STD Strategical Team Dominance, but then left after a bit because the members needed someone to get mad at... :/

Then i joined E but was only a recruit up until Tribes died out...

I saw Mr Phelps somewhere, I remember him from STD, he was a good heavy if I recall...
  • ;) I've been on Tribes since 03 and learned enough to play fairly well by 04, :o created Tribe DOGGS {dggs} and we had over 30 Tribesman when Sierra pulled the plug on us :'( . Now we're waiting for TribesNext to get the Browser functions operating again ;D and have {dggs} going again. LONG LIVE TRIBES. :-*
    yesh.
    what the boss said.

I was 3 smurfs back then.....good times...
  • [quote author=Killjoy69[TKB] link=topic=922.msg9737#msg9737 date=1238203028]
    Killjoy69[TKB] Tappa Kegga Brew, I used to play HD in the old competion days. If you all would like to share please so, Im curious how many old player have from the Classic Comp Days with, Vanguard or Ses ( South Eastern Slayers) , or 4m , 311 etc...
    [/quote]

I remember the ministry vs tkb match way back in the base days. You guys were a lot of fun :) I believe the map was sanctuary. *thinks*
  • played tribes when it was in beta, then ending up buying 3 or 4 copies so my brothers and frieds could play because there was no single player mode, just those training missions. I played on the IX (insomniax) servers for the most part.

Tribes 2 i've been mostly with -CDL- for most of it, there were a few other clans that came and went. Always played as WarChilde
  • It's been awhile but I think I remember that match vs ministry.
  • KarmaPolice here... (fling's old roommate... hey budddddy!... lil p says hi)

Played with =MH=, then ministry (hi jupe) for a short while before they died :(, then [PEN] Pendragon :)

Figured i'd see what was going on here, loading T2 up for the first time in ~3-4 years...
  • oh, hi Karma :) I remember you
  • LordViper here..

Vanguard, SoC, DiV, Rev, Envy..
  • Well many to list...

T1 played for:
    KILZ as KILZ-TheIceMan
    KSA as Locksmith{KSA}
    Red Death as :[MeBaD]:

T2:
    KILZ-TheIceMan (the return...)
    Templars MeBaD
    Red Death till we merged with SES. In which case I couldn't stand some snotty f... And split off to script and compete with some other teams.
    NoS as the original designer of RaceMod.

It's actually interesting that I caught up with a couple of old teammates that where unaware of tnext. So more people on the way!

O and can't forget WSBN...
  • Soldiers of Chaos FtW...lol, sup L.V.?!
  • Soldiers of Chaos FtW...lol, sup L.V.?!

haha, what it do!
  • AFK (Always Freaking KIlled)

:P
  • Since T1: DutchBat
    Can't recall if it was [DB] or =DB= or anything.

The whole clan got invited by Dynamix to participate in the closed Beta.
    We felt honoured!
  • Cant believe no one has mentioned 5150.
  • Cant believe no one has mentioned 5150.
    Prolly cuz' no one here was in 5150?
    Been in a few clans I have. :P
    Old Game name was: Mr | Messenger and Exfactor...T2 Full names
    T2 Demo Names: Gogeta, Kajein, FiReBaLl(I was a blaster master), MaGiK, Mr. MA, Usually went by Doug though..So many fuckin impersonaters on that name!
  • Maybe you're the impersonator? haha jk :P Well I'm Waldred here. Also known as Waldred, Waldred, Waldred, and yes, Waldred. Played in one clan (Lgendary) however, many people "remember me" and claim I competed back in the day before I ever had full. Kinda strange how that could have ever happened?
  • Oh yes I was also called "The Great Impersonator" too because sometimes I ran around and completely owned people as someone else's name and they picked me out by my dueling style back in the Demo days. Maybe that's why stupid newbs impersonated me :(
    Oh yeah Love|Hate > Waldred TEEHEEHEE
  • Pssshhhh. BOOOOOOOOOOO. ouch. many other words could be substituted here for your meanness. :'(
  • Hey everyone huge fan of tribes i played it religiously for a few years my name back then was chrono-Trigger ,,my clan ..... the !CC!... THE COORDINATED CAMANDOS.. AS far as i knew when i was playing that was the biggest clan...around 60 members or more...We had members on at all times of the day because there were so many we had night guys and day guys..lol..we also had are elete's...think of it as a tripple a school....when we had tournaments or challanges we would take our best players... kobie tie and Construct were my main wing men....Construct was cool he made a construction mod where you could build stuff in tribes move walls around like a sycic with the taser weapon ..pritty awsome...well glade tribes is back ...look for me online go by DC686 now...or hey maby ull c a little a chrono..lol peace..
  • Same name.

Ren teams - {K|Inc}, WooHoo!, ALl 4 One, Death 2 All, some others.

Others - umm Eternal darkness, Top Dawgz (mine) , |osis, Recon, Team LuB, EWo at one time, and some others as well. Just cant remember at this second.
  • Behold the power of google. I haven't given much thought to T2 in years but a little nastalgia and I'm ready to quit my job, divorce my wife and play T2 again.

Old Names: Braveheart, Brave, Zoom

Old Clans: HOR, isu?, --~, DoG

Good to see some old familiar names.
  • Man this is a blast from the past. People are still kicking it on this game? Friggen awesome. I have been pubbing in Legions, is that the wrong place to be?

Oh and tribes, man I don't even remember then all... A51, Mutiny, Negativity, intensity, Synergy, etc.
  • Hey guys - Old names OakeyDokey - Yanto played in Flatliners(Is_Dead), N2O(alchemists) and a few others (Hades etc). Just went onto a server for first time in like many years(has to be about 3 or 4).

Played most positions

Would be nice to see the european ladder thingy again

Hello everyone :)